What's new

Vaping for 2 years and more and fed up

I've been using a Melo with stock coils for a few weeks now, yes i know it's sub ohm but its very reliable and has not leaked or gurgled or tasted burnt ever. The coils last a week to 10 days i change them when the draw seems a bit "wet". It's shortened the battery life of the istick 30w tho, to about 8 hours but I just top it up on the computer at work.

Well, having listened to replies here, I have gone for the aspire nautilus mini, how did I let that get away, I've purchased most of the basic stuff from vaping shops.
Anyway, 5 hours in and I'm very impressed, early days I know, but impressed all the same.
What I'm surprised at, is the noise coming from the coil, seems so much more even than others I have tried.... By that I mean, most of my other kit seemed to make all sorts of noises, irrelevant of setting in both voltage and wattage.
Anyway, thanks to those who replied.

+1 for nautilus and mini nautilus , look great with the metal cut out tanks too imo

I'm a big fan of nautilus mini for every dayvaping (drip at night) gonna look into rebuilding the BVCs with cotton if possible

Had and gave away my nauty minis, much preferred the Aerotanks and home built coils.

Back
Top Bottom