What's new

Vaping for 2 years and more and fed up

My Subtank rba's give me the hassle of about three minutes work a week, maybe the odd 8 minute.

Right, I need some help.
I've just setup my innokin gladius, right piece of s--t that turned out to be.
Yesterday, set up my kangertech subtank nano, can't get on with that, sub-ohming not for me.
I'm right out of everything at this moment in time, no spares at all.
I've previously had vamos, gizmos, protanks and many more.
Honestly, I just want something that will sit nicely with my istick 30, something simple, something that won't tax my brain, I won't something that will let me enjoy my snake oil, a setup that doesn't taste burnt, a setup that doesn't burn my tongue, a setup that doesn't want me to spend more than 5 minutes a day on maintenance.
You've probably worked out by now, I'm feeling pissed off, lol.
I just want to enjoy vaping again, to make it simple. So ideas please.

Can u not put a subtank mini rba section in the nano?

ok i will try again you must have the gladius x lol

Yes, you'd think I would check the box, l have now, and your right it's an x model.
To date, I've owned all the protanks, a naturevape midi and mini, the gladius, and a good few others, but I just want calm in my life. I was up vapefest on Saturday, bloody cloud bursts everywhere, not for me though.
I thought about recoiling, but being a toolmaker by trade, its a bit of a busman's holiday, lol.
I may just go down the naturevape route again, it was a time when I really enjoyed vaping more than now. Only left them because of the quality of their pro coils went down hill a little.

yeah that needs the new coil with the hole in the bottom like you said. tbh i dont know of a vendor that sells them. you could always hunt out an old style gladius and use the coils from the bin. problem is its only a small tank.

last time i checked myepack had old style ones so did elegant vapour both charging around a tenner. if you do decide to go this route id ring the vendor to confirm they are the old style that take the old style coils.

Thanks Ned, but I'm giving the gladius a miss, not really happy with the way its vaping with the one good coil, got so much stuff I don't use, its bloody criminal, lol.
As said, I'll probably go down the naturevape route.
I'll call in my local vape shop tomorrow, see if something catches my eye, you've all give me a few ideas, or will run with naturevape next week, hopefully they've sorted out their pro coils now.

I can't rate the nautilus high enough its a great no faffing about tank unscrew fill vape job done.

Right, I need some help.
I've just setup my innokin gladius, right piece of s--t that turned out to be.
Yesterday, set up my kangertech subtank nano, can't get on with that, sub-ohming not for me.
I'm right out of everything at this moment in time, no spares at all.
I've previously had vamos, gizmos, protanks and many more.
Honestly, I just want something that will sit nicely with my istick 30, something simple, something that won't tax my brain, I won't something that will let me enjoy my snake oil, a setup that doesn't taste burnt, a setup that doesn't burn my tongue, a setup that doesn't want me to spend more than 5 minutes a day on maintenance.
You've probably worked out by now, I'm feeling pissed off, lol.
I just want to enjoy vaping again, to make it simple. So ideas please.

I feel you bro!

Kanger aerotank v2 with the cotton coils. No hassle quality vaping :)

+1 for the Nautilus. When i want total hassle free vaping its my go to tank without a shadow of a doubt.

Back
Top Bottom