What's new

Vaporiser Cleaning

I really want to get a ultrasonic cleaner when funds permit but until the just good old warm soapy water and kitchen towel

Well worth the payout. I um'd & ah'd for quite a while but finally decided to give it a go. As I have a lot of different tanks that I use alot on rotation it was an absolute God send! Can't recommend highly enough. A lot of people seem to be liking the cheap ebay unbranded types but I couldn't help myself from going for the coil master. Excellent piece of kit.

Well worth the payout. I um'd & ah'd for quite a while but finally decided to give it a go. As I have a lot of different tanks that I use alot on rotation it was an absolute God send! Can't recommend highly enough. A lot of people seem to be liking the cheap ebay unbranded types but I couldn't help myself from going for the coil master. Excellent piece of kit.

I've said it all before in other threads, but they really are worth it. Picked one up for £20 - cleans a variety of things not to mention jewellery too!

It also helps to mix and 'quick steep' DIY liquids. It cleans tanks to a high standard. I recently refurbed my old Kanger SubTank pro for my dad to use.... good as new.

It cleans old coils you may have used for RDA's and RTA's. It's definitely an investment (and a cheap one at that) worth having.

I clean my coil after 2 or 4 days of chainvaping (remowing the old wick, pulse it, rinse with tap water) then re-wick. And for about a week or so, clean all the connectors (especially mech mod)

Cutlery basket of dishwasher in pieces, job done :2thumbsup:

Or washing up liquid and quick toothbrush/cotton bud scrub.

When I can be bothered. Which is very seldom!

Funny how things change, when I joined here it was all 'oh you need an ultrasonic cleaner and you need to do this and need to do that'!

unpack, fill with juice and vape, unless you find some residue or oil, then wash it out. I wouldn't be too overzealous with it. Considering the crap i eat vaping is probably the healthiest thing i do

FWIW ... my tank cleaning routine is
dismantle the tank and place in a small container, cup or mug, add warm water to cover the parts , add 1 flavour free denture cleaning tablet and leave for 10 mins , then empty into a sieve and rinse under warm water for a couple of mins then allow to dry naturally or use paper towel

I can honestly say I have never done any of that.

Unpack, quick check for defects, fill & vape.

That's me too Geoff - my last tank of two years never had a wash at all - although the drip tip needed de-gunging once in a while with tissue.

I generally rinse my attys in warm water after splitting them apart; more to get rid of the old juice than anything else

I throw my tanks in the sonic cleaner once a week, but I Vape a lot of custard so they get pretty gunged up in that time, I also chuck my RDA decks with coils inserted in too, cleans the coils a treat [emoji4]
But my Heisenberg tank has been going for a month now - I know minger lol

After 49 years of smoking i went to Vape. 6 months later I lowered my nic from 18 to 12. back to cigs. now 2 years later i am back to Vape. Just cleaned the old stuff off by soaking it in isopropyl alcohol, patting it dry and let the rest of the alcohol evaporate for a few minutes. Even the used coils worked, but I suggest replacing them.

Back
Top Bottom