What's new

vapours-r-us

@Oscargrouch yeah lemon cheese cake is better @ 10%, Ive tried it at 15-20% just gets more sweet and losses it flavour, Made american cheesecake last week @ 20% now took it down to 15% for the same reason (to much coconut) letting it steep a few weeks before i vape it again.
Everytime i have used Darkstar concentrates the junk up my coil bad! only thing i get from them now is Nicotine just ordered 2ltrs from them to put in my freezer enough for 48ltrs of juice @ 3mg so will last a long time.
I would agree with your comment, next mix of the Lemon CK will be @ 10%. I have quite a few VRU flavours to mix, all are going to be at 10% to see how they fair. Hopefully, they will come good, as the price, zero postage, UK Company etc. etc. should be supported. I have not tried 'Darkstar'; only used TPA; FA; FW; DD; and Inawera; always found them good at 10% or even down to 5%.

stillinthedr
@Oscargrouch yeah lemon cheese cake is better @ 10%, Ive tried it at 15-20% just gets more sweet and losses it flavour, Made american cheesecake last week @ 20% now took it down to 15% for the same reason (to much coconut) letting it steep a few weeks before i vape it again.
Everytime i have used Darkstar concentrates the junk up my coil bad! only thing i get from them now is Nicotine just ordered 2ltrs from them to put in my freezer enough for 48ltrs of juice @ 3mg so will last a long time.

been mixing my own for 6 months now from vru.
normally do a 70pg-30vg as i find it gives better flavour with a 15mg nic.

vanilla custard at 20% is great after a 7day steep.
blueberry is good but blackberry is my all time fave 20% is perfect.
vimpto is v nice but not quite vimto, the cherry vimto is great at 20% -7 day steep.
strawberry is best at 25%
heisenblag and black stairs at 20% = gorgeous.
murray mint it a srtange one, tastes more like uncle joes minty balls and is a tad thick but fab with 10-15 vodka drops per 10ml in.

Looking for a little advice as love a lot of flavours from vru but got some candyfloss last week and mixed up a batch at 15% in a 80/20 2mg and it's wrong in every way has no smell I would recognise but a chemical a little like pare drops and taste like a stale musky almost like a multi vitamin tub?? I know odd description but it dose dose anyone know what the problem is hear I thought it might be thanks. @Kershybar

Looking for a little advice as love a lot of flavours from vru but got some candyfloss last week and mixed up a batch at 15% in a 80/20 2mg and it's wrong in every way has no smell I would recognise but a chemical a little like pare drops and taste like a stale musky almost like a multi vitamin tub?? I know odd description but it dose dose anyone know what the problem is hear I thought it might be thanks. @Kershybar
hi diggit, a full weeks steep will definately help and probably another 5% flavour = 0.5ml per 10ml should help, must be worth a try?

Thanks @markusmaximus66 .
Had a cppl of candyfloss flavours in the past but nothing like this think I'll try y some Ethyl Maltol and strawberry whilst this sits on the shelf for a month or two.

I have been using vru for a while now but only got on with dragons blood and heisenblag all the others seem to taste and smell like chemicals leaves a bad aftertaste especially the pancakes and maple syrup. I'm mixing at 3% nic 60/40 and 20%flavour
Thanks

Have to agree with you @conan87 some odd after tasts from about half the ones I've tried but the unicorn Blood is good and has been my adv for a few months now the black jack is a nice crisp flavour that works well with most fruits mixed at 10% in a 80/20 but the doughnut is crazy. I mixed up a 100 ml @ 15% and it is so strong that 2 drops in my 3 ml tank with any flavour and it still pushes through
But the pear drop at 12% is about the best I've found

Has anyone tried the Pancakes & Maple Syrup yet? I mixed a batch up at 15% and it's been steeping for 2 weeks.

I'm sort of scared to try it - I can't decide if it smells more like vomit or semen.

Just ordered more Cherry menthol though - still my go to ADV after nearly a year!

EDIT: Wish I could read - posted this before seeing @conan87's post above ;)

The worst ones I've had was pancakes and maple syrup and sticky toffee pudding. I think I'm going to stuck to the fruits lol. I've heard good things about the lemon cheesecake but not keen on lemon lol

Back
Top Bottom