What's new

vapours-r-us

American Cheesecake is nice, I'm not sure if it tastes like actual cheesecake but it makes me want to try the other cheesecake flavours

I may try another experiment this time with Strawberry Milkshake & Cookies & Cream

Cherry bomb and more refreshers ordered along with a ltr of vg, Will leave a review on the cherry bomb later this week (pls be good) gonna make 30ml just in case and wonder if i will have the same problem with the refreshers?

was gonna order candy floss but not now!
Not sure about the cherry bomb, but the bomb is decent

American Cheesecake is nice, I'm not sure if it tastes like actual cheesecake but it makes me want to try the other cheesecake flavours

I may try another experiment this time with Strawberry Milkshake & Cookies & Cream

To me it tastes like a baked creamy coconut pie. Not like the lemon cheese cake at all. They strawberry cheese cake i dont like at all :-(

I bought Red Stairs off these guys about 10 months ago and hated it as a shake and vape at the time. After reading through this it might be worth revisiting and leaving a few days? What % do people mix it at? 15 i'd have thought?

Just ordered some pancakes and maple syrup.....
I've seen mixed reviews so I'm sceptical.....

Just ordered some pancakes and maple syrup.....
I've seen mixed reviews so I'm sceptical.....
yeah some say its nice others say it smells of vomit. like the cherry i had i hated it! i could not even vape it and that was only 10% .

Back
Top Bottom