What's new

vapours-r-us

Fantastic was looking for a nice sherbet flavour to lift my Vimpto but without all the lemon. Grate timing

Cherry bomb: Sweet n slightly sour, kinda tastes like cherrys (cherry is hard to get right) reminds me of some sweet but dont know what lol, not bad at all :-) would be really nice with a bit of menthol/koolada added.

Refreshers has split again! oil on the top, I have know idea what it is but it tastes like super concentrated refreshers . I just skim it off and the rest is nice. made 200ml @15% 80/20 2mg. one of the flavours added to the concentrate must be oil based think im gonna send vru the oil back and see what they make of it.

American Cheesecake is nice, I'm not sure if it tastes like actual cheesecake but it makes me want to try the other cheesecake flavours

I may try another experiment this time with Strawberry Milkshake & Cookies & Cream
Cookies & Cream is absolutely horrible, doesn't taste anything like what i say it is, I have no left concentrate and now after like a 1 month of sitting there its got white gunk in bottle with the concentrate, doesn't look pleasing I don't know what that white gunk is

Cookies & Cream is absolutely horrible, doesn't taste anything like what i say it is, I have no left concentrate and now after like a 1 month of sitting there its got white gunk in bottle with the concentrate, doesn't look pleasing I don't know what that white gunk is

I wouldn't say horrible but certainly not my favorite & you're right, doesn't taste like Cookies & Cream, tastes a lot like Bavarian Cream which is why I'm thinking it'd go well with Strawberry Milkshake as a Mother's Milk type juice

Flippin' heck!! Just dripped some Witches Brew, to say it's unique is a bit of an understatement, I feel like I've just done 6 double Absinthes!

Literally tastes like something a witch would brew up :D

It's not for me to be honest but one I wanted to try

Fireball fans might be interested

Flippin' heck!! Just dripped some Witches Brew, to say it's unique is a bit of an understatement, I feel like I've just done 6 double Absinthes!

Literally tastes like something a witch would brew up :D

It's not for me to be honest but one I wanted to try

Fireball fans might be interested

"Unique" more like fucking rancid tbh [emoji14][emoji14][emoji14]

Anyone tried the chocolate & caramel?
Recommended % 20%?
Think I might mix it with peanut butter and have snickers....

Back
Top Bottom