What's new

vapours-r-us

Dammit I didn't know about the discount code and already bought heisenblag and irn bru.

Gonna make an order for blue slush and mix at 10% with 70/30 as recommended above.

Regarding the irn bru, does this require steeping? Or a shake n vape?

Dammit I didn't know about the discount code and already bought heisenblag and irn bru.

Gonna make an order for blue slush and mix at 10% with 70/30 as recommended above.

Regarding the irn bru, does this require steeping? Or a shake n vape?
I think you should be good using irn bru as S&V... although I have always found that even stated S&V juices benefit from a 24 to 48 hour steep to let the flavours settle in

well i have just ordered 3 x 30ml of their new extra strong flavours

*Starfruit
*Graoe Medley
*Heisenblag

hopefully arrive before the weekend and let me get to work

I like the heisenblag at 20% quite tasty and not too much menthol, I think they have it just right for me anyway,
I mixed a sample of blue slush up the other day at 10% and to be honest I can't really taste much, I'll try it at 20 and see how I get on with it

Few reviews, few questions!
Been using vru for a while now, not found anywhere better.
Recently found love for cherry bomb, at 20% kinda cherry bakewell i would say.
Got blue slush but waaay to strong at 20% for me so gonna dilute it a bit.
Dragons blood, not sure on this one, its fruity but maybe too much for me!
I got custard doghnut, doghnut and unicornblood, anyone got recommendation for steep times?

Just mixed 200ml of Grape Medley at 15%, a 70/30 mix used up the 30ml bottle

This could easily be described as a shake and vape, flavour is perfect for me at 15%, they've got this one spot on

Filled the tank of the Serpent SMM and sat there and vaped the whole tank in about 20 min, I will be ordering a big bottle of this for making another batch, could easily be an ADV

I'm terrible at describing flavour profiles but can safely say it's a tremendous grape vape and I mean tremendous
Well done VRU

@Michael jackson you wanted to know what this was like as you hadn't tried it yet, my advice is get the 50ml bottle

Was just away to make an order but does anyone know why alot of the old flavours are coming up at £3.50 instead of £3? Did shoot them a message but no reply yet

Back
Top Bottom