What's new

vapours-r-us

Just mixed 200ml of Grape Medley at 15%, a 70/30 mix used up the 30ml bottle

This could easily be described as a shake and vape, flavour is perfect for me at 15%, they've got this one spot on

Filled the tank of the Serpent SMM and sat there and vaped the whole tank in about 20 min, I will be ordering a big bottle of this for making another batch, could easily be an ADV

I'm terrible at describing flavour profiles but can safely say it's a tremendous grape vape and I mean tremendous
Well done VRU

@Michael jackson you wanted to know what this was like as you hadn't tried it yet, my advice is get the 50ml bottle

Cool will order 100ml has it got and chill or menthol to it??

if anyone has time could they list their top 3 from V R US with % mix? Just so I can make a new order up based on highest scorers? I'm seeing popularity for heisenblag, grape medley, pinkman bluse slush .. feel free to add or detract :)

if anyone has time could they list their top 3 from V R US with % mix? Just so I can make a new order up based on highest scorers? I'm seeing popularity for heisenblag, grape medley, pinkman bluse slush .. feel free to add or detract :)
i gave you a list of 5 I'd say go with heisenblag and Grape Medley and then take a gamble on a couple that's what I did and worked out ok and for £3 for 30ml it's a small gamble

i gave you a list of 5 I'd say go with heisenblag and Grape Medley and then take a gamble on a couple that's what I did and worked out ok and for £3 for 30ml it's a small gamble

Aye, and thanks for taking the time - it was a request for a general preference so I can take a look at a broader view of purchases :)

i'm not hugely flush with disposable funds right now y'see.. I'm no fan of Heisenberg and derivatives but if it's good enough then and ends to a means etc. the pinkman is good though - I mixed a 15% mix this morning and first impressions are definitely good. It might be after a few days steep it will be even better.

Has anybody tried the strawberry chew. I'm looking for some good strawberry to add some koolada to.

1. Red stairs - 10/10 making by the litre!
2. Black stairs - 10/10
3. Pinkman - 10/10
4. Tropical twist - 10/10
5. Heisenblag - 8/10
6. Blue slush - 7/10 would be higher if not blue!
7. Black ice - 7/10
8. Blueberry Bubblegum - 7/10
All mixed at 10% 40pg 60vg and all very strong, could probably go lower on them all and still have strong flavour. Specially blue slush it's crazy strong at 10%
This was my first order couple weeks ago, just put another order in yesterday so this might change. I know you asked for top 3 but just thought I'd go all in.
I'll update when I get this order.
Flavours,,
Blackjack
Rhubarb & custard
R-bull
Skittles
Grape medley
Cy-clone
Blush
Lemonade
Cherry vimpto
Liquorice
More - Red Stairs

1. Red stairs - 10/10 making by the litre!
2. Black stairs - 10/10
3. Pinkman - 10/10
4. Tropical twist - 10/10
5. Heisenblag - 8/10
6. Blue slush - 7/10 would be higher if not blue!
7. Black ice - 7/10
8. Blueberry Bubblegum - 7/10
All mixed at 10% 40pg 60vg and all very strong, could probably go lower on them all and still have strong flavour. Specially blue slush it's crazy strong at 10%
This was my first order couple weeks ago, just put another order in yesterday so this might change. I know you asked for top 3 but just thought I'd go all in.
I'll update when I get this order.
Flavours,,
Blackjack
Rhubarb & custard
R-bull
Skittles
Grape medley
Cy-clone
Blush
Lemonade
Cherry vimpto
Liquorice
More - Red Stairs

fantastic - thanks for taking the time to type all that out! i'll be really interested in your new order findings as a lot of them haven't been mentioned as yet :)

My order is consisting of

(more) Pinkman
Tropical Twist
Grape Medley

and hoping for positive feedback on Vimpto, Rhubarb and custard, Cy-clone - cherry concentrates are hard to get right however..

cheers!

Last edited:
fantastic - thanks for taking the time to type all that out! i'll be really interested in your new order findings as a lot of them haven't been mentioned as yet :)

My order is consisting of

(more) Pinkman
Tropical Twist
Grape Medley

and hoping for positive feedback on Vimpto, Rhubarb and custard, Cy-clone - cherry concentrates are hard to get right however..

cheers!
No worries tropical twist is very nice, it reminds me of something (exactly the same as whatever it is) but I can't put my finger on it! Iv been thinking since I got it should get this order Monday I would think so I'll update next week. I agree with the cherry its a hard one, iv tried afew from various companies. Iv only found one that's not bad but it's cherryade. Rhubarb is another hard one same story with that tried various companies. I'll find them one day

Back
Top Bottom