What's new

vapours-r-us

Its probably more to do with the wicking itself than the concentrate...I make it at 80vg 20pg with the only pg being used in the concentrate and no problems. What sort of tank are you using?
I'm using the Smok Koopor Helmet tank, its basically a giant bvc style tank with three large juice holes feeding directly into the side of the wick that's wrapped around a coil (Buying a serpent mini on payday[emoji14]). Thought it might be a problem with the wick material but haven't had problems with any other recipes and the problem remained when I rewicked with cotton.

Literally can't use more than 28 watts on the two affected recipes. Usually run all others at 36-50 watts.

From their FB page earlier:

Some of the new flavours that will be available next week from Vapours-R-Us
Doughnut, Jammy Doughnut, Pancake, Pancake & Maple syrup, Chocolate pancake, Shortbread, Oats, Yoghurt....... look out for these being added to our listings soon!!!

I've got a bit of a vape semi on :D

LOYAL10 for 10% off too

Oats!!! Strange one to get excited about, but I've wanted to do a nutty flapjack for a while.

Managed to create my own strawberry shortbread using biscuit with small amounts of cream, caramel and coconut (and strawberry) but I'll grab theirs n check it out. Less hassle[emoji14]

Pancake and maple syrup sounds rather intriguing. Are these liquids or flavour concentrates? Sorry kinda new to the scene.

From their FB page earlier:

Some of the new flavours that will be available next week from Vapours-R-Us
Doughnut, Jammy Doughnut, Pancake, Pancake & Maple syrup, Chocolate pancake, Shortbread, Oats, Yoghurt....... look out for these being added to our listings soon!!!

I've got a bit of a vape semi on :D

LOYAL10 for 10% off too
Be interesting to see how their pancake concentrates pan out as this is seeming to be a 'flavour of the month' at the moment for people...

Be interesting to see how their pancake concentrates pan out as this is seeming to be a 'flavour of the month' at the moment for people...

I'm already thinking of mixing it with strawberries & cream, the maple I can pass on

Ah okay thanks. Looking into doing my own liquids when I can. Seems much more cost effective and ofc the experimentation seems interesting.
Yeah man I'm also fairly new to it all myself, vru have been a great way of figuring things out cheaply. Just come up with a recipe idea or something you want to clone and put an order in. Personally I was sooooo bored of Strawberry's, cream and frikken cheesecake, they just make me queasy after a while. Seems like they're the easiest to make a half decent imitation but queasecake sucks balls in my opinion! [emoji13]

So. Looking for a bit of advice in advance for when I start mixing. I love cherry Coca Cola. I drink more than is probably good for me but hey ho. Anyone know any concentrates that produce a nice cherry Coke flavour?

Back
Top Bottom