What's new

vapours-r-us

Anyone tried they're unicorn blood??

I have and it's not for me... A weird menthol taste that really doesn't fit with the intended flavour! Even with extra strawberry or raspberry I can't lose the menthol taste! BUT, taste is subjective and I've got about half a bottle of the concentrate if you fancy trying it?

Anyone tried they're unicorn blood??
If you run a search in the top right corner (on web anyways) for unicorn blood and limit it to this thread you get a number of results including:

Next up unicorn blood... Quite nice pretty light flavour. I'd say tastes like strawberry milkshake fairly pleasant nothing special. Still good value 6/10. Mixed at 20%.

Thank you for the kind offer but have some on the way,I'm making it for a friend and have tried hers which did have a menthol back note(not my taste!) so hopefully she'll like,many thanks @smifler [emoji106][emoji106]

If you run a search in the top right corner (on web anyways) for unicorn blood and limit it to this thread you get a number of results including:

Thanks buddy for input[emoji106][emoji106]

Thank you for the kind offer but have some on the way,I'm making it for a friend and have tried hers which did have a menthol back note(not my taste!) so hopefully she'll like,many thanks @smifler [emoji106][emoji106]
Really...I have unicorn blood, but deffo no menthol note to it,...I mixed at 20% was not great..25% was better....but it was not for me...what one person likes another can hate....

No worries pal! [emoji1303]

26 Mile/ Marathon/ Snickers is bloody terrible, just cheap, nasty chocolate tasting

Banana Milkshake on the other hand is very nice, banana medicine rather than real banana but it works very well

Hi I've ordered Heisenberg red stairs black stairs and unicorn blood super concentrate off these guys I vape at 80/20 vg what percentage of concentrate is best for flavour and how long do people usually steep there liquids for I'm new to diy thanks people

20% for all except the Black Stairs which I do at 15% & is great, probably my favorite from them

Back
Top Bottom