What's new

vapours-r-us

Thanks mate I'll mix them at that then how long do you usually steep your liquids for

They won't need long dude, give them a good shake & they should be good to go but all juices will benefit from a few days steep. Enjoy & let us know how you get on with them :2thumbsup:

They won't need long dude, give them a good shake & they should be good to go but all juices will benefit from a few days steep. Enjoy & let us know how you get on with them :2thumbsup:
Yes I will definitely thanks for the advice I got some concentrates from make my vape they have been steeping for a week and still do not taste right I mixed them at 20% and 15 for a test have you ordered anything off them before

Yes I will definitely thanks for the advice I got some concentrates from make my vape they have been steeping for a week and still do not taste right I mixed them at 20% and 15 for a test have you ordered anything off them before

Steeping times for me depends on what flavour types they are, my general rule is:

Simple Fruits - Shake & Vape, will benefit from 7-10 days

Custards, Creams, Deserts etc - A good 4 to 8 weeks

I'll give them all a good shake every few days & leave the cap off overnight if they smell chemically/ terrible :D

I've never ordered anything from Make-my-Vape mate but just check if you've steeped them enough

Steeping times for me depends on what flavour types they are, my general rule is:

Simple Fruits - Shake & Vape, will benefit from 7-10 days

Custards, Creams, Deserts etc - A good 4 to 8 weeks

I'll give them all a good shake every few days & leave the cap off overnight if they smell chemically/ terrible :D

I've never ordered anything from Make-my-Vape mate but just check if you've steeped them enough
Thanks mate I haven't been leaving the cap off over night I will try that will 70/30 be better for flavour then 80/20 also do you no anywhere to get the ingredients for dimple berry by Zeus juice or anything like it

Thanks mate I haven't been leaving the cap off over night I will try that will 70/30 be better for flavour then 80/20 also do you no anywhere to get the ingredients for dimple berry by Zeus juice or anything like it

Yep, 70/30 better for flavour, 80/20 for clouds. Try Googling for a clone dude, I can't help on that one I'm afraid :D

Anyone got a good shout for a dessert from VRU feeling like switching back to cake and custard styles

Anyone got a good shout for a dessert from VRU feeling like switching back to cake and custard styles

Not so far from me, the one's I've tried haven't been great. They do now have pancakes & donuts (or at least should have) so might be worth a look

Not so far from me, the one's I've tried haven't been great. They do now have pancakes & donuts (or at least should have) so might be worth a look
Been looking since they first posted about the new dessert / doughnut flavours but still cannot find them on either the £2.99 or the £3.49 lists so may not yet be in stock.
I did find a good use for the bakewell tart I got a while back as its not brilliant but acceptable on its own did a new mix 15% added some cherry from TFA (2% and 3% TFA vanilla custard after 2 weeks steeping its turning out nice so even the ones that dont taste like a premium juice with a bit of sweetener and some TFA they can make great cheap easy base cake/tart/pudding mixes so looking forward to trying /reviews on the new pancakes , shortbread , oats , yoghurt etc just wish they wouldnt tease us till they are ready :)

The jam on toast tastes just like jam on toast after a steep though perhaps a little bit burnt toast taste too but not sure I really want to vape it too much can recommend the peach and passionfruit as Ive now tried a few peach concentrates tfa , fa chefs cupcake world etc and with a little tfa bavarian cream thiers with the passionfruit actually turned out the most pleasant all day vape peach type mix :)

Last edited:
FINALLY!! You can now order some of our great new flavours.

Doughnut
Jammy Doughnut
Chocolate Doughnut
Custard Doughnut
Pancake
Bacon & Maple Pancake
Pancake & Maple Syrup
Chocolate Pancake
Oats
Fruity Oats
Cereal
Cereal & Yoghurt
Yoghurt
Strawberry Yoghurt
Shortbread

All great flavours to vape or to use as a base in your own concoctions!!!!

@cisco1 you on for the bacon pancakes dude? :D

Back
Top Bottom