What's new

vapours-r-us

Oh man...cereal yoghurt.....
No cereal but like Vaping off milk
And really sickly rank taste
Another years steep...so far both horridly awful... For my taste

Has anyone tried VRU's bubblegum concentrate? My missus bought some bubblegum juice from a random store near us and it was surprisingly nice but they only do lower level nic levels. Would like to make my own suited to my needs.

Anyone else think the caps on the VRU 30ml bottles are utter garbage?

Anyone else think the caps on the VRU 30ml bottles are utter garbage?

If by garbage you mean sometimes a nightmare to take off or get stuck and break meaning putting them back on is nigh impossible then yes. But I've only had that happen once but still frustrating

If by garbage you mean sometimes a nightmare to take off or get stuck and break meaning putting them back on is nigh impossible then yes. But I've only had that happen once but still frustrating
Yes this is exactly what I mean. I'd say this is the case MOST of the time on recent purchases. I found them leaking due to the caps breaking or just not screwing on right. Have had to reevaluate my storage solution to accommodate this. Even contemplating transferring them in to better bottles.

Yes this is exactly what I mean. I'd say this is the case MOST of the time on recent purchases. I found them leaking due to the caps breaking or just not screwing on right. Have had to reevaluate my storage solution to accommodate this. Even contemplating transferring them in to better bottles.

Hmm maybe I've just been lucky but only one bottle I ordered recently had this. Regardless though it wouldn't stop me ordering from them. Delivery time is rather fast and the concs are great.

But still. I feel your pain buddy. Transferring them shouldn't be too bad may be worth doing just so you don't have to change up your storage solution which most likely you prefer/works for you.

Hmm maybe I've just been lucky but only one bottle I ordered recently had this. Regardless though it wouldn't stop me ordering from them. Delivery time is rather fast and the concs are great.

But still. I feel your pain buddy. Transferring them shouldn't be too bad may be worth doing just so you don't have to change up your storage solution which most likely you prefer/works for you.

I agree they are unrivaled on price and convenience. I already sorted my stuff it it was getting a mess. Ended up binning quite a bit of stuff due to leaking and poor storage on my part. Feels so much better having it all organised.

1474832331604.jpg
1474832339015.jpg

I get this with their bottles, give them a good shake and you're covered in juice, then the top don't come off properly, when I first had this problem I thought I was putting the wrong cap on as it wasn't screwing on properly

I agree they are unrivaled on price and convenience. I already sorted my stuff it it was getting a mess. Ended up binning quite a bit of stuff due to leaking and poor storage on my part. Feels so much better having it all organised.

View attachment 105078View attachment 105079

Absolutely. The price and convenience is great.

Plus I've seen a lot of site that limit between 10ml or 100ml or 30ml/100ml. Whereas VRU let you choose exactly what size bottle you want. And good lord I need some of those things to store my stuff. Would make life infinitely easier!

Back
Top Bottom