What's new

vapours-r-us

Anyone else think the caps on the VRU 30ml bottles are utter garbage?
Yeah man, never quite sure if they're on tight and one actually came apart...did go back together again tho, and I keep all bottles in ziplock bags in case of leakage.

Not really complaining though, of the ones that I've tried, I'm happy with most and they're cheap [emoji13]

Yeah man, never quite sure if they're on tight and one actually came apart...did go back together again tho, and I keep all bottles in ziplock bags in case of leakage.

Not really complaining though, of the ones that I've tried, I'm happy with most and they're cheap [emoji13]
That's what I was doing but ended up with a box full of gammy zip locks.
They are cheap but I don't think that's an excuse to have dog shit bottles. I pay 19p for a decent quality dropper they but have the buying power to get them even cheaper.

That's what I was doing but ended up with a box full of gammy zip locks.
They are cheap but I don't think that's an excuse to have dog shit bottles. I pay 19p for a decent quality dropper they but have the buying power to get them even cheaper.

I agree with this. But in 100% honesty id rather get great concs with sub par bottles than great bottles with sub par concs. That's just me though.

Are they tool boxes you have?

I agree with this. But in 100% honesty id rather get great concs with sub par bottles than great bottles with sub par concs. That's just me though.

Are they tool boxes you have?
Well it defo won't stop me ordering from them but interesting to see others had the same issues.

Yes they are Stanley storage masters, £10 from b&q or £9 on Amazon. They stack and clip together and fit 30ml bottles standing up. Perfect for most vaping stuff although I still have a another deeper box for bulk items.

Well it defo won't stop me ordering from them but interesting to see others had the same issues.

Yes they are Stanley storage masters, £10 from b&q or £9 on Amazon. They stack and clip together and fit 30ml bottles standing up. Perfect for most vaping stuff although I still have a another deeper box for bulk items.

May look into getting something like that. Since my collection will be ever growing. Thanks bud :)

Safe, I've been thinking about getting something like that. Only been making my own for a while so still storing in a shitty cardboard box!

Update on RY4.5 after my initial and perhaps over enthusiastic review I didn't make a second batch of RY4.5. I loved the intense sweet flavours but @ 20% flavour 80% vg it absolutely murked coils within minutes. So after some more thought I mixed another batch this time 10% flavour 40% vg with a view to using it on a mtl tank. The result is very good, same sugar kick flavour but a lot less gunky. Happily vaped it all day today.

Also had advice from Kirsty at VRU that Beetlejuice is melon, pineapple and menthol. Ordered some will post results hopefully tomorrow.

Update on RY4.5 after my initial and perhaps over enthusiastic review I didn't make a second batch of RY4.5. I loved the intense sweet flavours but @ 20% flavour 80% vg it absolutely murked coils within minutes. So after some more thought I mixed another batch this time 10% flavour 40% vg with a view to using it on a mtl tank. The result is very good, same sugar kick flavour but a lot less gunky. Happily vaped it all day today.

Also had advice from Kirsty at VRU that Beetlejuice is melon, pineapple and menthol. Ordered some will post results hopefully tomorrow.

Same problem for me too, decent liquid if you're into sweet tobacco flavours but having to recoil every other day is a nightmare

I'm liking the sound of that!! How did you contact them? They ignored me via FB :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom