What's new

vapours-r-us

I'm thinking pancake next but not sure what to expect. I'd like a nice pancake day style pancake with lemon and sugar not a thick American style with syrup

Hey guys n girls...I've decided to just stick to a few concentrates,I have many that I may not need,so I'm going to go through them some time soon,I also have some vru I bought about a week ago that I was sent keen on...and someone else may like also I have many other brands..I would like them to go to someone who like myself is struggling,I'm sure that's many of us....I need to think of a way to do it fairly...my only request is that we can make it fair and fun,by doing some CHAIN VAPE MAIL [emoji3]
So whoever gets it first is to also to send it on to the next person once you have made some juice...that way it makes it interesting and you all get juice that hopefully you have not tryed..(sharing is caring lol)
I will let you no once I've sorted it out...
B cool[emoji41]
Edit.... And yes its like 4am and as usual I can't sleep so posting this.

Hey guys n girls...I've decided to just stick to a few concentrates,I have many that I may not need,so I'm going to go through them some time soon,I also have some vru I bought about a week ago that I was sent keen on...and someone else may like also I have many other brands..I would like them to go to someone who like myself is struggling,I'm sure that's many of us....I need to think of a way to do it fairly...my only request is that we can make it fair and fun,by doing some CHAIN VAPE MAIL [emoji3]
So whoever gets it first is to also to send it on to the next person once you have made some juice...that way it makes it interesting and you all get juice that hopefully you have not tryed..(sharing is caring lol)
I will let you no once I've sorted it out...
B cool[emoji41]
Edit.... And yes its like 4am and as usual I can't sleep so posting this.
Hey dudes..I've gone full out..and giving away my whole collection( bar a few vru concentrates I've not tryed..."some may say I'm nuts" I agree [emoji23]
So I'm sharing some pics...
Most of these are full or not used some have been used but there's still plenty to chain vape mail...I'm thinking of the best way to do this and waiting on money I'm owed to be able to post it...crazy I borrowed money to help someone struggling 2 months ago and they will not answer my calls,I'm sure karma will bite there butt[emoji23]
So here are pics and tonight I will devise away to start the vape mail fun..like I said who ever receives it first is then to pass it on on this thread after a week of mixing what you need that way hopefully a few get to try ..well that's the plan.
1475332434561.jpg
1475332446410.jpg
1475332455098.jpg
1475332462403.jpg
1475332469818.jpg
1475332477796.jpg

Hey dudes..I've gone full out..and giving away my whole collection( bar a few vru concentrates I've not tryed..."some may say I'm nuts" I agree [emoji23]
So I'm sharing some pics...
Most of these are full or not used some have been used but there's still plenty to chain vape mail...I'm thinking of the best way to do this and waiting on money I'm owed to be able to post it...crazy I borrowed money to help someone struggling 2 months ago and they will not answer my calls,I'm sure karma will bite there butt[emoji23]
So here are pics and tonight I will devise away to start the vape mail fun..like I said who ever receives it first is then to pass it on on this thread after a week of mixing what you need that way hopefully a few get to try ..well that's the plan.View attachment 105620View attachment 105621View attachment 105622View attachment 105623View attachment 105624View attachment 105625

Send me a message when you've chosen how to do it. Definitely don't wanna miss out on this kind opportunity. I'm really struggling to decide what concentrates to buy to try. Very kind of you to do something like this.

Send me a message when you've chosen how to do it. Definitely don't wanna miss out on this kind opportunity. I'm really struggling to decide what concentrates to buy to try. Very kind of you to do something like this.
Well mate I've got it....simple and easiest way for me to do it,as its not a competition as such..as you messaged me first....its yours[emoji1] just pass it on after a week of mixing...just list on here chain vape mail and the first response you get..
Pass it on...hopefully it can get passed a few times...if we stick at using 10ml bottles.. I don't no [emoji23] just go with the flow.
Pm me mate you address and asap I get my money I'll post it to you.
Kindness rocks[emoji106]

Well mate I've got it....simple and easiest way for me to do it,as its not a competition as such..as you messaged me first....its yours[emoji1] just pass it on after a week of mixing...just list on here chain vape mail and the first response you get..
Pass it on...hopefully it can get passed a few times...if we stick at using 10ml bottles.. I don't no [emoji23] just go with the flow.
Pm me mate you address and asap I get my money I'll post it to you.
Kindness rocks[emoji106]

Messaged you :).

I'll start a chain vape Mail list once it arrives so I don't lose track of who I need to send it too. Unless it's best to start it now.

Back
Top Bottom