What's new

vapours-r-us

Oldest one in the book "my dog ate it" lol
Lol believe what you will...its hardly likely
The fella loosing out ...as tmrw I'm posting him out my molejuice and a lot of extras..plus all the concentrates that was salvageable.
(Oh and to note for free )
I don't need to make excuses...I'm quite capable of saying sorry but I've changed my mind its over...
Also note I have also given many things away...including juice I bought and never even tryed as as a fellow potv user never had any money for juice..
The kindness I give comes from within
And for no gain...
Love me [emoji23][emoji111]

The fella loosing out ...as tmrw I'm posting him out my molejuice and a lot of extras..plus all the concentrates that was salvageable.
I don't need to make excuses...I'm quite capable of saying sorry but I've changed my mind its over...
Also note I have also given many things away...including juice I bought and never even tryed as as a fellow potv user never had any money for juice..
And for no gain...
Just pulling your leg mate. I know it's a kind gesture. Bet your dog will be pissing out mad flavours lol.

Just pulling your leg mate. I know it's a kind gesture. Bet your dog will be pissing out mad flavours lol.
No worrys[emoji23] I doubt it...she not even shit out ..the solar garden lights....my daughters toys...the kitchen cuboard..
My bloody sofa...and my mates wallet and bank card lol...don't worry the love still here.

And for no gain...
Damn hippies! [emoji111] [emoji13]

On a serious tip, a bit of altruism goes a long way. Fist bump! [emoji109]

Vimpto and skittles ordered. Need some S'n'V as I keep using my liquid before it has a chance to steep lol[emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom