What's new

vapours-r-us

Messaged you :).

I'll start a chain vape Mail list once it arrives so I don't lose track of who I need to send it too. Unless it's best to start it now.
Nice idea man. Don't know if I have much to contribute, other than Heisenblag my vru concentrates are single flavours[emoji14]

Nice idea man. Don't know if I have much to contribute, other than Heisenblag my vru concentrates are single flavours[emoji14]

Well I can always send the lot onto you after me if you like. I'll keep for a week. Mix maybe one or two bottles of each and then send on. Except Heisenblag I won't touch that.

Anybody else use VRU marshmallow yet? Tried it in a couple of mixes but I'm pretty sure its adding a weird, slightly bitter and nose drying edge to things.

@pandorumz mate I'm really sorry
As you no ,I packed ready to send to you,I've just come home,and my husky has destroyed the parcel and my sofa[emoji21]..I will salvege what I can
And as a sorry ..I have 200ml of molejuice ..that I will send you..
As well as what ever I can salvage
Sorry.

@pandorumz mate I'm really sorry
As you no ,I packed ready to send to you,I've just come home,and my husky has destroyed the parcel and my sofa[emoji21]..I will salvege what I can
And as a sorry ..I have 200ml of molejuice ..that I will send you..
As well as what ever I can salvage
Sorry.

Don't worry about it buddy. Lord knows my dog has ruined a fair amount of my stuff. It happens :).

Don't worry about it buddy. Lord knows my dog has ruined a fair amount of my stuff. It happens :).
Cheers mate...well I think my dog has probably done you a favour as I think your be very happy with what your receive plus extras to make it up to you..safe to say chain vape mail diddnt go to plan[emoji15]
So that's closed..so enjoy what you receive[emoji2] I'm visiting someone in hospital ATM
And will be online later take care.

Back
Top Bottom