What's new

vapours-r-us

VRU are offering their customers an exclusive coupon for 10% off. Use code: SPOOKY10 (Valid until 28th Oct, Midnight)

It has been shown that e-liquid sales rise over public holidays & you don't have long to use this offer, so ensure to use it to help you get stocked up for Halloween!

- and as always, if you have any feedback, just hit reply to this email, and let us know! We always want to hear your feedback. Can we make it any easier for you to use our online store? Let us know!

10% off: code: "SPOOKY10"

Legal Bit: Offer & Giveaway ends at midnight on the 6th September, so be quick!

10% Code does not combine with any Wholesale Discounts and is not intended for use with a wholesale order. Thank you for your understanding.

So who's used their single flavour concentrates? I have a few but wondering what their others including banana is like?

I have;
Chocolate- nice, bit fake tasting when solo but with a touch of coffee, nut or biscuit to add depth n bitter edge, it's very usable.

Hazelnut- spot on

Coconut - strong and creamy, came across a bit oily at first (not literally, just taste wise similar to tanning oil) but it's nice if used sparingly and surprisingly needs a bit of steeping to mature.

Coffee- good coffee taste. Very strong. Had probs getting it right but now use with hazelnut, chocolate, cream and tfa caramel original to make my favourite adv

Lemonade- needs sweetening so I use with strawberry and raspberry for a pink lemonade clone

Heisenblag- nom nom nom

Peanut butter- very accurate flavour. Deep nuttiness.

Cream- needs sweetening but adds nice thickness and creamy smoothness to strong flavours

Raspberry- not used solo yet but adds raspberry tartness and mild fruitiness to mixes.

Biscuit- good buttery, grainy biscuit. No cinnamon. Used with a little cream, coconut,caramel and diluted the mix with a little saline made a great shortbread.

Vanilla- only used in small amounts but is definitely a decent vanilla. First tried In a failing pink lemonade mix and it transformed it into a raspberry ripple ice cream float!

The other flavours I have are mainly capella and tfa bit I want to expand my VRU collection.

I like the After Eights one shot, but it's a proper coil killer. One tankful through my Serpent Mini (just under 3ml) and it needs rewicking. It just turns it into a brown caramelized gunky mess. Dread to think how much sweetener is in it. The jaffa cake is the same.

I do have a thing though for their rhubarb and custard. I'm going through loads at the minute.

I vape their heisenblag at 20% and unicorn blood at the same. Peanut butter is nice but gets sickly after a while I have also try ed banoffee pie which is ok but my coils gunk up after a tank of it (6ml rdta) I did try their sticky toffee pudding and it's NASTY lol. Some of the other flavors like banana, pineapple and chicken korma are revolting either taste wise or they just taste like burning. Maybe it's just me but I always vape heisenblag

Hey just found this awesome thread :) tried a few flavors with mixed results.

Peaches and cream - after a week or so steeping it smells great but is a really harsh vape at 15% 70/30 3mg tried it subohm in my tfv8 and tried it on a mtl kangaroo tank both made me and a friend cough a lot.

Strawberries and cream - also a little harsh but not as bad. Just vapeable tbh also a bit weak at 15%

Unicorn blood - nice but something strange to it. Kind of like old bubble gum. Mixed at 15% but still weak. Tried sweetener as well but didn't help much. It's not bad but nothing close to the original by fuzion vapors.

Hey just found this awesome thread :) tried a few flavors with mixed results.

Peaches and cream - after a week or so steeping it smells great but is a really harsh vape at 15% 70/30 3mg tried it subohm in my tfv8 and tried it on a mtl kangaroo tank both made me and a friend cough a lot.

Strawberries and cream - also a little harsh but not as bad. Just vapeable tbh also a bit weak at 15%

Unicorn blood - nice but something strange to it. Kind of like old bubble gum. Mixed at 15% but still weak. Tried sweetener as well but didn't help much. It's not bad but nothing close to the original by fuzion vapors.

How manny days should i let it sleep? My Unicorn blood that i mixed 60ml at 20% its been 3days now and i shake every 24hour!

Back
Top Bottom