What's new

vapours-r-us

Giving Tropical Twist a try after a week's steep, it's bloomin' decent

I'm crap at this but pretty sure it's pineapple, mango & maybe strawberry, a nice & refreshing vape

I really do like their fruity flavours but I'm yet to find a dessert one of theirs I could say I'm happy to vape regularly

Giving Tropical Twist a try after a week's steep, it's bloomin' decent

I'm crap at this but pretty sure it's pineapple, mango & maybe strawberry, a nice & refreshing vape

I really do like their fruity flavours but I'm yet to find a dessert one of theirs I could say I'm happy to vape regularly
What percentage have you mixed it at?

Still digging beetle juice after a good few weeks. Has replaced Hblag as my refreshing daytime vape.

What percentage have you mixed it at?

20% bud, that's standard for VRU juices except for the balckcurrnat flavours which are strong enough at 15%

Still digging beetle juice after a good few weeks. Has replaced Hblag as my refreshing daytime vape.

I'm gonna get me some of that Beetle Juice next order, you've reminded me I've ran out of Heisenblag too

So as I can't be arsed to read through 47 pages, which concentrates are recommended?

Only real stipulations are no pineapple or cinnamon.

Cheers.

So as I can't be arsed to read through 47 pages, which concentrates are recommended?

Only real stipulations are no pineapple or cinnamon.

Cheers.
Ok, so I read the first 29 & the last 2. Heisenberg, black stairs & lychee & raspberry sorbet ordered.

Hi,
I'm new to your forum. Decided to join for some advice on mixing my own e liquids. I started vaping last month to quit smoking and its going great. I quite enjoy it as a hobby to keep my mind off the evil tobacco! I am going to put in an order from vapours r us for some more flavor concentrates soon, I like the sound of heisenblag and will probably try skittles too.
Where would everyone recommend getting vg/pg base from? And what about nicotine concentrate?
If this is too off subject please let me know and I can stick my many questions in a thread of their own.
Thanks all.

Reading the rave reviews I've given it a go. Just ordered some heisenblag and skittles. Will check in on how I get on.

Back
Top Bottom