What's new

vapours-r-us

Spotted a new flavour on my last order called 'witches brew'

Its green and tastes remarkably like Digbys Dr Jeykll! An absolute bargain for 200ml of juice for about £4
Interesting whats the flavour profile?

Interesting whats the flavour profile?

Very similar to Dr Jeykll, quite a strong aniseed with a bit of citrus on the exhale...not quite as creamy as Digbys but it's literally just been made and shaken up.

Very similar to Dr Jeykll, quite a strong aniseed with a bit of citrus on the exhale...not quite as creamy as Digbys but it's literally just been made and shaken up.
Never tried Digbys. Sounds right up my street, good shout [emoji106]

So my Vapours R Us order arrived yesterday. I mixed up 20ml of Heisenblag, Skittles and Pinkman all at 20 percent. I also got a bottle of Koolada and some Ethyl maltol. Ive tried Heisenblag and Pinkman so far. Both are very nice, must say I prefer the Heisenblag. Skittles smells very much like the sweeties!
Ive taken a look at Darkstar for my VG/PG and nicotine, I will probably give them a try next order. Ive ordered afew bits from Lubrisolve for now, anyone else ever used them? Their prices seem very good.
Thanks for the advice folks.
Yes Lubrisolve are very popular for PG/VG with folks around here. Good stuff

Shall give the Witches Brew a go next order

I mixed up some Cider & Black to try & it's actually alright, just blackcurrant & apple with that boozy effect they add

I posted this on another thread a while back, but I thought I would chuck this here.

I love their Heisenblag, can't go wrong for the price. I thought I would review a couple of their other juices for you all...

Red Astaire - Good
Black Astaire - Good
Blackcurrant Menthol - Great
Skittle - Great
Starburst - Good but quite harsh on the throat mixed at 20% 80/20. Would probably be better nearer 15%.
Pineapple and Coconut - Again good, but another that is quite harsh on the throat at 20% 80/20, would probably be better nearer 15%.
Pinkman - Never had the original, but it's a good fruit vape, a little too sickly for me, I prefer menthol vapes..
Raspberry (New) - Good, more of a raspberry candy than fruity...
Blackcurrant and Liquorice - Ordered this for a friend, I can't stand liquorice... He said it was good a little strong on the licorice, could probably do with a little extra blackcurrant.
Mixed Berries - Great on it's own but also good with a little bubblegum or menthol, depending on your preference.
Citrus Ice - Don't even bother...
Gummy bear - It's a base for sure, needs a fruit added unless you like the taste of slightly sweet gelatine...
Unicorn Blood - Really can't make my mind up, certainly an interesting flavour...

I always use VRUS for their concentrate prices and their free delivery. Customer service always seems on point too.

Hope this helps at least someone lol.

I have also had a few more:

Blush - Very good, like a berry menthol kind of flavour. Has become one of my faves.
Blue Water - They claim it's a blueberry menthol kind of flavour... All I can taste is the mints you get after a meal especially in Indian restaurants.
Beetlejuice - This is another pretty good one, I think it needs a good couple of weeks steep to smooth it out.
Blackcurrant - This is a really good sweet blackcurrant. One of my friend goes through tonnes of this stuff.

I can't remember anymore off the top of my head. One thing I do like about their concentrates is that a lot of them are really good after a shake and vape.

Any know what the fuck a winternips tastes like?
I have a non vru concentrate called wintergreen...so possibly similar
Mine tastes and smells like ( germoline)
That pink shit for cuts...

Mmm nice pmsl

I have a non vru concentrate called wintergreen...so possibly similar
Mine tastes and smells like ( germoline)
That pink shit for cuts...

Mmm nice pmsl
Ah ok i was getting a medical tcp vibe. I don't mind shit like that, might be one for the list

Blue Water - They claim it's a blueberry menthol kind of flavour... All I can taste is the mints you get after a meal especially in Indian restaurants.

I didn't realise Blue Water was supposed to icy blueberry, I found the same as you, it's just a minty fresh flavour

Back
Top Bottom