What's new

vapours-r-us

Hi,
I'm new to your forum. Decided to join for some advice on mixing my own e liquids. I started vaping last month to quit smoking and its going great. I quite enjoy it as a hobby to keep my mind off the evil tobacco! I am going to put in an order from vapours r us for some more flavor concentrates soon, I like the sound of heisenblag and will probably try skittles too.
Where would everyone recommend getting vg/pg base from? And what about nicotine concentrate?
If this is too off subject please let me know and I can stick my many questions in a thread of their own.
Thanks all.
Welcome and congrats lovely to have you aboard.

There is a good supplier list on the forum somewhere. Personal experience Darkstar is the best for nic and their pg/vg is very reasonable too, great service and highly trusted.

Hi,
Where would everyone recommend getting vg/pg base from? And what about nicotine concentrate?
If this is too off subject please let me know and I can stick my many questions in a thread of their own.
Thanks all.

Darkstar all day long for me, great prices & great service

There's plenty around here on them pal

Hello all.

I noticed VRU for the first time last week and nearly hooked myself in the gabber due to not hearing about the site sooner!
I have been exclusively using VV/TV concentrates for God knows how long, so similar concs at a third of the price sounds inviting!

My first order last week was for Iron Bru, Peach and Orange tic tacs.
Iron Bru - smells like a fresh gob full of the orange nectar. Tooted some after making and it was a bit spicey and not fully pronounced. Let it sit for a bit and come back. Mixed @15% 80vg.

Peach - smells better than TFA's Peach (juicy). Tried shake and vape but too subtle. Will try again. Mixed @15% 80vg.

Orange tic tacs - Sniffs good. Shake and vape for me. Orange is sharp, but not overly so, with a background of mint. Probably get better after a short steep but absolutely fine as is imo. Mixed @15% 80vg.

The other flavours I received yesterday morning are:

Lemon & Lime
Blackcurrant Liquorice
Blackcurrant Lockit
Chocolate Rum
Sasparilla
Banoffie Pie (Order was for Bonfire Toffee)
Heisenblag
Jackman's
Mentholyptus
Maraschino Cherry
Red stairs
Pinkman

(went ott I know! Lol)

Heisenblag - shake and vape. May need to steep just a tiny bit though. Or more concerned. Also added 2% koolada. 15% 70vg.

Pinkman - mixed but not tried yet. Will update soon. 2% koolada. 15% 70vg.

Mentholyptus - smells strong as you like and nearly melted me nose hairs! I love menthol vapes so the stronger the better for me. Mixed 30ml tester up and looks like a gentleman's relish sample. Vapes well but could probably do with a little time to mature. Not as much impact as the first sniff so maybe try adding more conc. 15% 70vg.

Are you all still sending samples to each other? I read nearly all the posts before posting myself and hope that you are all still using vru and doing swapsies. I'd be up for it once I find a good supplier of bottles for testers.

Anyway, enough of me dribbling on. Hope to hear your input soon! :D

Hi,
I'm new to your forum. Decided to join for some advice on mixing my own e liquids. I started vaping last month to quit smoking and its going great. I quite enjoy it as a hobby to keep my mind off the evil tobacco! I am going to put in an order from vapours r us for some more flavor concentrates soon, I like the sound of heisenblag and will probably try skittles too.
Thanks all.
Have a look at darkstar.co.uk buddy

Have a look at darkstar.co.uk buddy

+1 on Darkstar.
I have found a couple of other sites that are cheaper by £1 or £2 due to slighter lower unit prices and cheaper postage, but haven't used them so couldn't comment on service, etc.

The only thing with Darkstar is that I've found a few of their caps on pg and vg to become loose VERY easily and leak a bit during the time that they have been sent to me. I've contacted them about this and need them to address this. Also sending the bottles upright would help a great deal. But for the price I'm not too arsey about it! :)

So my Vapours R Us order arrived yesterday. I mixed up 20ml of Heisenblag, Skittles and Pinkman all at 20 percent. I also got a bottle of Koolada and some Ethyl maltol. Ive tried Heisenblag and Pinkman so far. Both are very nice, must say I prefer the Heisenblag. Skittles smells very much like the sweeties!
Ive taken a look at Darkstar for my VG/PG and nicotine, I will probably give them a try next order. Ive ordered afew bits from Lubrisolve for now, anyone else ever used them? Their prices seem very good.
Thanks for the advice folks.

Spotted a new flavour on my last order called 'witches brew'

Its green and tastes remarkably like Digbys Dr Jeykll! An absolute bargain for 200ml of juice for about £4

Back
Top Bottom