What's new

VTinbox v1 bottle's

I did buy a box as I've two v1's but bugger if I can't find them.
Will shout if I track them down. I remember they come with nifty rubber bung lids.

I did buy a box as I've two v1's but bugger if I can't find them.
Will shout if I track them down. I remember they come with nifty rubber bung lids.
That's the one's mate. They seem to be rare if not discontinued all together now. Some in Canada so I'm contemplating importing some, maybe, but it's beginning to look like I'm going to have to convert it to use silicone bottles unfortunately.
Ordered a convertion kit from Hcigar just in case.

That's the one's mate. They seem to be rare if not discontinued all together now. Some in Canada so I'm contemplating importing some, maybe, but it's beginning to look like I'm going to have to convert it to use silicone bottles unfortunately.
I will shout if I find them. To rub salt into the wounds, I'm pretty sure I paid something like $2 from gearbest for a box of 20 a couple of years back.

After the conversion you will be able to use any bottle of similar size. If you don't like silicone you can use plastic like this one: https://m.fasttech.com/p/9647341

IMG_5668.jpg
Stealthvape Goldilocks bottles fit perfectly without any modding or fettling [emoji1303]

Does anyone happen to know where I can get some new bottles for the version 1 inbox ?
I've looked on the likes of fasttech and gearbest etc but they all have the dreaded "discontinued " notice.
Are these the ones mate? If so ping me your details. Surplus to my requirements.
IMG_20191120_042150.jpg

Back
Top Bottom