What's new

Weird parcels part 2

Never had a free item delivered before until last week. Monday saw a selfie stick/stand with remote control and a pink girls swimming goggles and cap. Wednesday saw a Bluetooth headset and Saturday saw a bottle of Neo hemp oil (made in China) which went straight in to the bin. Emailed Amazon and had the same reply as andi52, they must be having mega loads of queries as its a generic email that they are sending out. I rarely order from amazon but I did order two items at the beginning of the year. Amazon assured me that I have and would not be charged. If these bogus suppliers are creating accounts using my details and ordering the items so they can place a fake review then why send the item out in the first place, I wouldn't know if they had used my details?

I've had a Samsung s10 protector screen at the weekend and have a mystery dpd delivery coming today. Why the fuck would someone pay for dpd to deliver tat?

I also spoke to a friend who works in customer services at Amazon and they've said you can either keep the shit or report it to Amazon and they'll stop it.

I might hold off till I get something decent.

Edit: blackhead removal kit. Jackpot

Last edited:
Not been on this thread in a long while but I've managed to make a fair bit of cash off the back of this, sold many many pairs of dog/pet hair clippers :D and similar with little fit bit rip offs and portable battery charger/packs. However I think I too will be bringing the fun to an end. The amount of stuff going in the bin is horrifying - plus the packaging thats going to waste.

Yet more mini USB charger cables and a pair of ‘JUST SO SO ‘ men’s trainers

These’ll be heading down the charity shop

3A9E4796-6A5D-4678-B3E3-055E4C594AE0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom