What's new

Weird parcels part 2

And I am also willing to test and report back on other weird deliveries if anyone wants to send them on.
posted earlier for you and await your feedback :D:D

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Recent deliveries include dog poo bags, eye lash grower thingy, teeth whitener and a playmat that you draw on with water.

Turns out my airbed looking thing was actually a pet cooling pad worth £8, the mrs has had it for the cats

Today's freebies.

1 lady shave, can't find it in the site. Estimated value £1
2 breastfeeding pump accessories. Value £7
3 3 into 1 hdmi switch. Value £7
4 nerf game accessories. Value £7

More donations for the charity shop.

Got two parcels today from amazon

Parcel 1
Children's baseball game with self pop up ball launcher

Parcel 2
Men's five blade razor with 4 spare blades
Solar garden lights in gold star shape with 20 lamps

Not quite weird parcels. Received jalapeño cheesy things and onion rings as expected but in place of my plain thin crust half spicy half meaty pizza I recieved 2 cheesy crust pizzas, one half spicy but the other half meatballs and fucking pineapple and the other pizza a pepperoni. I don’t mind them getting the order mixed up if it gets me an extra pizza but ffs, what fucking weirdo has fucking pineapple on a pizza, I’ve had to pick it all out and use extra hot sauce to take the taste away. Cunts.

The pepperoni pizza will be eaten tomorrow when I will be in a much better mood as the pineapple will be a distant memory, hopefully never to be experienced again.

Last edited:
Yay... I finally got one, first ever weird parcel.
Louis Vuitton keyring in a very nice faux suede pouch, the missus is going to like it.

Never thought I'd be posting to this thread... but it finally happened, behold... a thing!! NFI what it is or any possible use for it but it's definitely a metal box.

IMG_1428.JPG

Not had any free parcels for a while now then low and behold one turns up just now and this one will be very handy if summer ever comes........
What is it i hear you say.......
Well its a rechargeable mini desk fan and humidifier and its quite powerful too..........

Back
Top Bottom