What's new

Weird parcels part 2

Nothing here for months and then out of the blue, a galaxy note waterproof case, iPhone case, a usb microphone, wireless earbuds and then today a fortnite birthday pack with balloons and all sorts ? I just find it weird !

Anyway, I've started receiving a few parcels recently. Today I got a gaming headset

upload_2020-9-1_18-11-52.jpeg

Seems like this phenomenom have now a formal name: BRUSHING

(translated with google...)

How the 'brushing' technique works
Why do these prioducts arrive? That they are seeds makes the situation quite peculiar, however the reality behind it is much simpler. Everything seems to indicate that some sellers are trying to better position themselves on e-commerce platforms such as Amazon, Alibaba, Etsy or eBay. For this they use a technique called brushing.

The brushing technique allows Internet sellers to better position themselves on the platforms where they have their products. It is no secret that having good reviews and ratings as a seller makes stores give you more visibility and that users trust more to choose you as a seller. Therefore, it is a matter of creating false valuations. However, many of these Internet stores do not allow you to leave ratings unless they come from a user who has received a package.

Said and done, some sellers have started shipping products for free to random users and leave positive reviews on behalf of these users. They have probably obtained the shipping addresses and other data from leaked databases or simply from finding them public on the Internet. (watch with this guys)

We have just had a delivery from amazon prime. A samsung galaxy note case, and a magnetic fishing game for fuck sake.

got a music box today. Open it and the figure just plays for a second then stops, LOL. Binned the shit. this is the second time I got the same music box. got it last year as well.

Edit: well I didn't bin it bin it. I left it near the bin in case someone wanted it.

Last few days worth sat in corner and today's arrival. Finally opened them all.

2020-09-08_12.00.22.jpg
2020-09-08_11.58.08.jpg
2020-09-08_11.53.27.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom