What's new

What’s in your Billet Today?

I’ve had the exocet in mine for the last few days. We’re getting on very well. With big long cotton hanging down to the bottom. You can puff it even until the tails start getting visibly dry with no dry puffs.

I have a reducer made from a strip of mesh in the air pin.

9EB30908-1D30-44F2-8E24-C92B99A05E95.jpeg

I’ve had the exocet in mine for the last few days. We’re getting on very well. With big long cotton hanging down to the bottom. You can puff it even until the tails start getting visibly dry with no dry puffs.

I have a reducer made from a strip of mesh in the air pin.

View attachment 195314
I use the exocet most of the time in mine but never thought to have the cotton that long! I always cut mine at an angle and tuck the bottom back in, I am going to try your way next time!

I'm not feeling the need for long tails, @zouzounaki . I agree with what you say about being able to vape it til the cotton is white again but I think tipping the Box when vaping means that long tails aren't necessary in order to get every drop out of the tank. I'd rather it held more juice than cotton.

thumbnail_IMG_20190702_124020344.jpg

Heavy going today as my head is imploding whilst getting the Raffle Prizes in some semblance of order :)

RPG has Monster Melons
Ratty has Botany Bay
Green Job has Key Lime Cookie
Cerekote has Lime Cupcake.

But I'm slaughtering 6mg RYWhore in the Reaper V3 at the moment to get me through this task. :)

I'm not feeling the need for long tails, @zouzounaki . I agree with what you say about being able to vape it til the cotton is white again but I think tipping the Box when vaping means that long tails aren't necessary in order to get every drop out of the tank. I'd rather it held more juice than cotton.

View attachment 195321

Aye I think it’s partly fear of it drying out half way down on my part, I get that it should work the way you describe. I might chop them off the next time I’m filling it and see how it goes.

Aye I think it’s partly fear of it drying out half way down on my part, I get that it should work the way you describe. I might chop them off the next time I’m filling it and see how it goes.
Would be interesting to hear if you find any difference in vape quality from having regular vs longer length wick in this. I’m still yet to have a play with mine

Would be interesting to hear if you find any difference in vape quality from having regular vs longer length wick in this. I’m still yet to have a play with mine

See I’ve never believed that makes any difference. People say it about rdta and genesis style atties but I usually leave the cotton pretty long and don’t notice a difference at all. I don’t see how it could make a difference, either. Maybe somebody who does know can inform us?

But I’ll post back my results. I like the exocet, it’s simple and just works.

See I’ve never believed that makes any difference. People say it about rdta and genesis style atties but I usually leave the cotton pretty long and don’t notice a difference at all. I don’t see how it could make a difference, either. Maybe somebody who does know can inform us?

But I’ll post back my results. I like the exocet, it’s simple and just works.

It shouldn’t make a difference to the vape but I cut mine short (see my Exocet wicking guide) as that will make a difference to how much juice you get in your boro

I vape mine almost empty with short wicks and have never got close to a dry hit but I’m also quite up on refilling 2/3rds down when I can however not always

I’ll try trimming the cotton when I’m next filling it and see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom