What's new

What am I doing wrong!

The Zelos 3 kit comes with the Nautilus 3 tank, a 0.7ohm mesh coil and a 1.8ohm coil, the former runs at a higher wattage and will use more juice but the mod is available separately.

As @rew says you can buy a 4ml replacement glass for the Nautilus 3 for about a couple of quid. The Nautilus X is a very different tank and uses different coils, a 4ml extension glass is also available for it though it uses a chimney extension. I'd chose the Nautilus 3 over it all day long.

Hi sorry just to clarify I bought the kit see image the nautilus x tank is still on the Coolfire lol

Attachments

• 86FF9183-E7CF-47B8-A41B-C162EBFADAAF.jpeg
    86FF9183-E7CF-47B8-A41B-C162EBFADAAF.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 30
The Zelos 3 kit comes with the Nautilus 3 tank, a 0.7ohm mesh coil and a 1.8ohm coil, the former runs at a higher wattage and will use more juice but the mod is available separately.

As @rew says you can buy a 4ml replacement glass for the Nautilus 3 for about a couple of quid. The Nautilus X is a very different tank and uses different coils, a 4ml extension glass is also available for it though it uses a chimney extension. I'd chose the Nautilus 3 over it all day long.
So if I put the 1.5 coil that I used in my old nautilus x tank in the new tank that came with the kit instead of the 1.8 would that use less juice? And would it work or would I mess the whole thing up? Thankyou for your patience

So if I put the 1.5 coil that I used in my old nautilus x tank in the new tank that came with the kit instead of the 1.8 would that use less juice? And would it work or would I mess the whole thing up? Thankyou for your patience
right we got there in the end :D

as far as i know the x coils will not fit the new nautilus 3 tank as stated below by Netvaper

Not compatible I'm afraid.

So just to clarify it’s the new tank and 1.8 coil that’s drinking the juice quicker not the battery as I can’t change the coil change the tank or just vape less lol

As other have said no, Nautilus X coils are very different in that they form the chimney section of the tank. If you're happy with the X then as mentioned just use that on the Zelos 3 mod.

Back
Top Bottom