What's new

What are you guys vaping today?

This morning I started with Hangsen Series 8 Strawnilla 50/50 @12mg in the Original Nautilus, then this afternoon I moved onto Aerovape Coffee Hazelnut Cake 70/30 @ 6mg in the standard Nautilus X, and later I will be vaping VIP Arcadia Gran Reserva Pie Assassin 70/30 @ 6mg in the 4ml Nautilus X.

Beginners, eh? Still working my way through some of my earlier eliquid purchases - i.e. VIP Arcadia and Hangsen Series 8 "premium" juices, but I must say they are both rather good.

Last edited:
Right now it's Liquid State's Apple Butter. I grabbed a bottle solely because of the huge number of positive reviews I've seen. I'm liking it so far, but once I've finished this tankfull (which won't be long), I need to switch to something a little less 'buttery' - as it can get a bit sickly after a while. I've got a shedload of cheapy 10ml bottles of random stuff to choose from - I'll flip a coin or two.

I'm on cotswold vapour custard doughnut in a petri v2 on a petri lite with 22g ni80....

And in 5 mins I'll be on local grown lemon haze in a bong....

And in ten minutes I'll be on the settee......

And I don't think I'll be on the wife tonight.....

My firs time attempt at diy juice - toonz in 18mg 50/50 mix, bit watery, but tastes great, just like shop bought :-)

Back
Top Bottom