What's new

What did you order today?

If you got the 24mm version you can use it as a duel coil or single coil if you got the 22mm solo then thats a single coil use only one either way iam sure you will enjoy its a great RDA in fact it was voted best RDA of 2017.
Went for the dual coil version :2thumbsup:

@Zippy0

what do you think of the tauren one?
Overall not bad at all.
Smooth airflow, good flavor, easy to build, etc.
Only real downside would be, that the 810 is so damn shallow, that every single drip tip (apart from the standard one) ends up with quite a gap underneath (1mm-2mm depending on the drip tip). Doesn't harm the performance, but looks kind of weird.
After all it's a good single-coil RTA, but definitely not my favourite one (that award still goes to the QP Design Juugerknot Mini for me).

Overall not bad at all.
Smooth airflow, good flavor, easy to build, etc.
Only real downside would be, that the 810 is so damn shallow, that every single drip tip (apart from the standard one) ends up with quite a gap underneath (1mm-2mm depending on the drip tip). Doesn't harm the performance, but looks kind of weird.
After all it's a good single-coil RTA, but definitely not my favourite one (that award still goes to the QP Design Juugerknot Mini for me).

Oof! If you rate the Juggerknot mini over it I think I'll give it a miss. The juggerknot is good but i found it so frustrating to refill I can't keep it as a daily atty. I might pull it out and give it another go.

I’ve ordered a magnifying lamp. If I’m going to have a proper crack at this rebuildables malarkey, I’m going to need to be able to see what the eff I’m doing to start with :22:

I’ve ordered a magnifying lamp. If I’m going to have a proper crack at this rebuildables malarkey, I’m going to need to be able to see what the eff I’m doing to start with :22:
Makes it soooo much easier. You're gonna love building! :D

Makes it soooo much easier. You're gonna love building! :D

I dunno, am a bit nervous about it, been putting it off for a long time, I don’t know if I have the patience for it. I might end up with a tank graveyard like @Crewella ... actually, if I launch something out of my kitchen window, and clear the neighbour’s little veg patch, they’d end up in a real graveyard. I wonder what visiting family members would make of that :hmm:

I dunno, am a bit nervous about it, been putting it off for a long time, I don’t know if I have the patience for it. I might end up with a tank graveyard like @Crewella ... actually, if I launch something out of my kitchen window, and clear the neighbour’s little veg patch, they’d end up in a real graveyard. I wonder what visiting family members would make of that :hmm:
Honestly, the ones in the graveyard are there due to poor performance, crap design or a breakage ........ not because they were difficult to build. You'll be fine. :)

Just ordered myself another pair of Sanyo 2070C's from Fogstar while they still have their 20% off deals going, fabulous cells.

Any tank going in a graveyard will be because you've realised it isnt good enough. Its a lot of fun finding out along the way. It'll be bonza, dont be worrying :)

Back
Top Bottom