What's new

What did you order today?

@Leni ....... and if you ever need help or support, or indeed a dodgy blonde gimp lurking in the graveyard with a butterfly net, you only have to ask. A kind ape once started me off by building a couple of coils for me, I'd be glad to 'pass it on'. :)

I was going to wait until I had tried the Nokomis range but threw caution to the wind and have ordered the taster pack of Manabush Firewater liquid.
In for a penny, in for a pound. :D

I was going to wait until I had tried the Nokomis range but threw caution to the wind and have ordered the taster pack of Manabush Firewater liquid.
In for a penny, in for a pound. :D
There's no going back once you go down the Manabush rabbit hole [emoji16][emoji16]
Nokomis was the juice that got me off the stinkies.

There's no going back once you go down the Manabush rabbit hole [emoji16][emoji16]
Nokomis was the juice that got me off the stinkies.
Looking forward to them Jon
It will be a real departure for me as I stopped buying ready made juice 2 weeks after I started vaping and have mixed my own ever since.

Looking forward to them Jon
It will be a real departure for me as I stopped buying ready made juice 2 weeks after I started vaping and have mixed my own ever since.
Keep an eye out for my juice giveaway there could be some vintage Bush in there [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom