What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Stainless Steel AV Tube. Really loving tubes at the moment. Arrived on Friday, but haven't been able to post also haven't even used it though. Although I disassembled everything and washed and clean threads. Also cleaned up the threads with 3-1 oil as they recommend. Also had some juice. Kilo White Series Range, Bazooka Range, Vape Shlurp Range.

Just a quick pic, a bit noisy.

IMG_1683.jpg

I'd just finished eating a raspberry cheesecake cookie from subway then a mate who runs one of the local vape shops asked me to try The Milkman Crumbleberry, well I've never tried any of this range and this one tastes so similar to that cookie I had to get a bottle. Usally I find raspberry to over powering and im not not a fan off cookie if it strong but this is nether and we'll balanced

View attachment 122445

Is this like @Dripworx Chronic Cookie?

Is this like @Dripworx Chronic Cookie?
Sounds good and believe it or not I've never tried any of Dripworx juice only coz none of the flavours grabbed me tbh. I very rarely buy a juice I've not tried before or if I do I have to have tried a similar flavour profile. But with this one if it had a strong cookie flavour I probably wouldn't like it and same if it was strong in raspberry. I think it be pretty easy to make a diy version coz it definitely has CAP sugar cookie in it.

Stainless Steel AV Tube. Really loving tubes at the moment. Arrived on Friday, but haven't been able to post also haven't even used it though. Although I disassembled everything and washed and clean threads. Also cleaned up the threads with 3-1 oil as they recommend. Also had some juice. Kilo White Series Range, Bazooka Range, Vape Shlurp Range.

Just a quick pic, a bit noisy.

View attachment 122459
Always wanted an SS tube for obvious reasons to match but never seem to like any but this one the other hand is sweet as [emoji108] [emoji108] [emoji108] [emoji7]

Odds and sods from FT (not the batteries)

2017-03-27 bobsandbits.jpg

Decent little carry bag from Amazon

2017-03-27 case 01.jpg

Some details
POM DT heat sink and Wotofo DT

2017-03-27 driptipz.jpg

Geek Vape coils (supposed to be some GV fused claptons too but packet arrived opened and they were missing :11:)

2017-03-27 geekvape coilz.jpg

Amazon case in use

2017-03-27 case 02.jpg

2017-03-27 case03.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1490620544.382021.jpg

A SJMY and SXK Rose 3 from that fine man @Rob

The latter via @eyeball kid who kindly sorted the long 510 for me for which I'm very grateful.

Just the SJMY built so far will do the SXK soon to compare.

Building them will take a bit of getting use to but should be fine with practice, I'm not a fan of grub screws.

Early impressions are good, a really smooth flavoursome vape.

Sounds good and believe it or not I've never tried any of Dripworx juice only coz none of the flavours grabbed me tbh. I very rarely buy a juice I've not tried before or if I do I have to have tried a similar flavour profile. But with this one if it had a strong cookie flavour I probably wouldn't like it and same if it was strong in raspberry. I think it be pretty easy to make a diy version coz it definitely has CAP sugar cookie in it.

I hadn't up until recently, always miss the discounts, or they are when I'm broke haha. Does sound similar to Chronic Cookies profile though.

Always wanted an SS tube for obvious reasons to match but never seem to like any but this one the other hand is sweet as [emoji108] [emoji108] [emoji108] [emoji7]

Its nice, but the price not so much. It was a hard buy, I was nearly going for the back Aluminium just because it was cheaper.I like the customisable sleeves though of the Avid Lyfe stuff.

Back
Top Bottom