What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

image.jpeg
Some more bits from FT
5 DT's by Vapjoy,which were supposed to be mixed colours,but are all red:banghead:
More Demon Wire and just another Kryten or 3...lol

Its nice, but the price not so much. It was a hard buy, I was nearly going for the back Aluminium just because it was cheaper.I like the customisable sleeves though of the Avid Lyfe stuff.

Yeah AV does come with a price same as most authentic tubes but you know you have quality. I have a brass Able and if you like the sleeves and you may know that Endless sleeves fit

21a9s0i.jpg

Yeah, my TFV4 micro mini came today, everything is micro but they put a mini stamp on it. I dunno why, but it bugs me XD

But happy it came 3 days early!

(If this image is too big, please let me know. Im on my phone so i cant really tell ratios)

Last edited:
21a9s0i.jpg

Yeah, my TFV4 micro mini came today, everything is micro but they put a mini stamp on it. I dunno why, but it bugs me XD

But happy it came 3 days early!

(If this image is too big, please let me know. Im on my phone so i cant really tell ratios)
What's the tank size ?? I'm thinking 2ml with all the TPD bollocks

300ml of Strawberry delight haven't stopped vaping it since it turned up today i love the stuff thanks to cotswold vapour for the fast delivery again can't fault you

OBS Engine from Gearbest. £11.44 from their EU warehouse and only ordered it on Friday.
It's a decent enough tank but I still think the Ijoy Tornado is better for flavour.

Back
Top Bottom