What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Sad to hear that. I guess we were warned that the clone quality was poor. [emoji849]
Always worth waiting a few weeks with clones. Coppervape have now released a first class dvwar clone with optional airflow reducers sold separate too.
Perfect for those who want to try before they buy.
I've just picked up the hellvape short cranked clone as I wasn't convinced it would be as good as the reviewer's claimed but o shall be after the real deal now I think.

Took advantage of yet another Evolution Vape 'sale'. Really liking those Vape 'n' Glory juices, the Cherry Bakewell Tart tastes exactly like the real thing! Currently vaping the Cookies n Ice Cream one atm..very mellow and produces a heck of a lot of vapour in the Crown tank! :D

Not tried those DL ones yet, I've now got a few of those...they'll be next, just as soon as my Rafale tank arrives! :D

2018-04-16 More Juies from Evolution Vape!.JPG

Took advantage of yet another Evolution Vape 'sale'. Really liking those Vape 'n' Glory juices, the Cherry Bakewell Tart tastes exactly like the real thing! Currently vaping the Cookies n Ice Cream one atm..very mellow and produces a heck of a lot of vapour! :) Not tried those DL one yet, I've now got a few of those...they'll be next, just as soon as my Rafale tank arrives! :D

View attachment 157987
The Vape 'n' Glory Cookies and Ice Cream is yummy. :)

Back
Top Bottom