What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Snagged my Coily straight off the FB group, first try...it's a 'ping' thing!
IMG_20180417_090559.jpg

I was way to slow on that lol :D But got a white one from Nature Vape on Thursday, came yesterday :)
It was supposed to be a 'glow in the dark' Coily but Simon had issues with the filaments abrasive nature damaging the nozzle on his printer. Really wasn't bothered though... functionality over aesthetics for me but I do have to say...I am lovin' the green

It was supposed to be a 'glow in the dark' Coily but Simon had issues with the filaments abrasive nature damaging the nozzle on his printer. Really wasn't bothered though... functionality over aesthetics for me but I do have to say...I am lovin' the green
you are never going to lose it, thats for sure

I don't care about the colour either. Newbie needs help.. that's it lol :D

Got these yesterday but couldn't be arsed to post a pic lol. 2 bottles of Quickmix from Dripworx (not got the stuff to add to it but was a bargain lol) and Bear juices that have 4 x 10ml each in the pointy mixing bottles. They were a BOGOF for £9.99. Sucker for a bargain lol :D
20180418_062250.jpg

Back
Top Bottom