What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

My postie been left me with comp win big thanks to @joe clay & Dr-Vapes plus bits n bobs from fasttech
006.jpg

20180418_190311.jpg

This thing wicks like crazy, can't get it to dry it had to use more cotton than i normally do. Lovely flavour!

Last edited:
Thought I'd better nab some more of these, before they're consigned to vape history...I've only tried the Mess so far..but if the other 5 flavours are anything like that one..then I guess i'm very sorted for E....er....juices! :D

Also....dunno where else to stick this, cos the postman didn't give this to me, as I already had it! But for the few of you that know of my love for music and vinyl record collecting..i have loads of vintage & modern LP & singles cases stashed away in my wee hoose....I've found me perfect Vape carry case....one 1970's, patterned brown vintage 7" singles record carry case. Carries the lot..plenty of height for those taller tanks & mod set ups, juices, spare batteries, usb cable..and my Xtar battery charger fits perfectly as a makeshift divider...wot a cowinkydinks! :D

DSCF2431.JPG

DSCF2424.JPG

DSCF2426.JPG

Last edited:
Thought I'd better nab some more of these, before they're consigned to vape history...I've only tried the Mess so far..but if the other 5 flavours are anything like that one..then I guess i'm very sorted for E....er....juices! :D

Also....dunno where else to stick this, cos the postman didn't give this to me, as I already had it! But for the few of you that know of my love for music and vinyl record collecting..i have loads of vintage & modern LP & singles cases stashed away in my wee hoose....I've found me perfect Vape carry case....one 1970's, patterned brown vintage 7" singles record carry case. Carries the lot..plenty of height for those taller tanks & mod set ups, juices, spare batteries, usb cable..and my Xtar battery charger fits perfectly as a makeshift divider...wot a cowinkydinks! :D
and where have you stashed the rest ? is that a tardis

Back
Top Bottom