What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I just cut to the deck and pop them down, the juice seems to ride up through the holes fine but I know there's been some variation in finish so whatever works.
I think the pioneer is sharper for flavour but it's best bottom filled and the kayfun lite is best all round for out and about, take a lot to break those.
Couldn't agree with you more, EK. I'm using the Pandora as me out and about tank of choice, with the Z50. Mainly because they're mither free. Bit the Pioneer is me main mistress.

Many thanks to @john john whaur ye gon for the generous giveaway :)
sdXoOob.gif

Last edited:
Been thinking of getting another Pandora but there is other things i am wanting first like a DNA 250c Mod, Thinking the Centaurus at the minute but anything that looks nice that has the DNA board.
I always tend to get a tank in black and silver, just because it's nice to match them with something and vape different flavours at the same time so I don't get bored with just the one. I can't justify buying a mod that pricey, it would just stay in the box out of fear of damaging it or the little one getting hold of it. That and I don't ever have that kind of money spare. Then again, I only use small MTL tanks and there aren't really any compact non high end single 18650 DNA mods out there so it's not really something I look at when picking mods.

Been thinking of getting another Pandora but there is other things i am wanting first like a DNA 250c Mod, Thinking the Centaurus at the minute but anything that looks nice that has the DNA board.

I loving my Dovpo Odin 250C's. Got the red and the silver. :)

I always tend to get a tank in black and silver, just because it's nice to match them with something and vape different flavours at the same time so I don't get bored with just the one. I can't justify buying a mod that pricey, it would just stay in the box out of fear of damaging it or the little one getting hold of it. That and I don't ever have that kind of money spare. Then again, I only use small MTL tanks and there aren't really any compact non high end single 18650 DNA mods out there so it's not really something I look at when picking mods.

I was watching a video about the Pandora and it showed that the Black on the RTA didn't match the Black on the Extension which kind of put me off. It's not a massive thing but it's something i would keep noticing now i know about it.

I was watching a video about the Pandora and it showed that the Black on the RTA didn't match the Black on the Extension which kind of put me off. It's not a massive thing but it's something i would keep noticing now i know about it.
I saw DJLsb vapes say something about that, it may have been a problem with the initial batch because I can't say I notice it on mine.
WP_20200919_002.jpg

Received a parcel today from the massively generous @StrawberryRipple who has sent me a couple of flavourings I couldn’t get hold of (LA cheesecake and FA custard premium) and a surprise big bottle of premixed Lemon Tart!

6fn0Hf1.jpg

Cheers my man, you’re a star!

:2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:
You're welcome bud.
It's not quite the same recipie as you're mixing but still very nice imo.
It's got the lemon toned down a touch which might not suit you but I'd packaged it before you said about it so be interested so hear what you think.

You're welcome bud.
It's not quite the same recipie as you're mixing but still very nice imo.
It's got the lemon toned down a touch which might not suit you but I'd packaged it before you said about it so be interested so hear what you think.
So about an hour ago I cleaned up one of my RTAs and stuck this beaut in.

So this is so much better than the batch I mixed up! On reflection, maybe I got the mix slightly off doing a small volume initially. The premium custard / cheesecake definitely adds that vavavoom, the vanilla really comes through and is so much better for it. I’m also getting a lovely floral note off it as well which is delicious. The biscuit is much more mellow as well compared to my effort. Cracking recipe mate, I thank you

Edit: recipe is here For those interested

Back
Top Bottom