What's new

What is wrong with my Smok vape pen 22?!

BlackCoffee

Postman
I need some help/advice fellow vapers please! My Smok vape pen 22 keeps going funky and not charging. No idea what is wrong with it as I keep it topped up, not leaving it to burn out and always clean it. The coils only seem to last 5 days, so I change them and I'm using 70% VG e liquids. What has been happening with it for the past 4 days or so is that it will vape nice, lots of cloud and flavour etc then it will either stop charging on my Chromebook/wall charger and take ages to charge it seems and then work again or go a gassy/funky taste so I will take out the coil and wipe it with kitchen roll and inside where the coil fits into the battery hole etc, then it will not charge for ages, then it will work fine again for a time- keeps going on like this.
It was my standby e- cig when I was charging my Aspire K4 which inconveniently died last week! The usb slot has gone kaput- the charger won't fit into it any more, just slips out and it won't charge. ( I have bookmarked the Aspire site to get a new battery next month when I get paid).

So tonight I'm back on my Endura T18- just had to go to Tesco to get a 6mg bottle of e liquid. Got one called Milky Mist- it's rather nice, but miss the Sub Ohming!

The Endura is the last e-cig standing here!

smok, says it all. seems to be a lot of faulty mods occuring lately.
what cable are you using to charge it with. the one that came with the smok or a phone charger which we hear of a lot lately.
cant help much more as never used one of those.

smok, says it all. seems to be a lot of faulty mods occuring lately.
what cable are you using to charge it with. the one that came with the smok or a phone charger which we hear of a lot lately.
cant help much more as never used one of those.

Yeahhh..was wondering if it was faulty or not. I got it as a trade in for a tank I'd got for my Aspire but as I prefer Cleito coils I did a trade in for the Smok so as to have a second standby e cig and bought another Aspire tank that has Cleito coils. I use the charger that came with my Aspire for it. My Endura is the one that never has gone wrong!

Theres a guy selling them really cheap in the classies just get another one. :p
@used_gear
@BlackCoffee - PM me, if you want another one.
as for coils - I find that I had to poke coils with needle... some times only in one saturation window, sometimes in two and sometimes in all BUT!!! its trial and error and remember once you poked it - your cant un-poke it so do one at the time and try properly or you will end up with a floods...

Last edited:
Thank you very much. I am not gonna buy any more Smoks because I've found a good deal on an Innokin T20S which is worth getting over the Smoks as it more advanced. My Smok is now totally dead! It vaped nice for about 5 days when a new coil was put in then would go funky.

Thank you very much. I am not gonna buy any more Smoks because I've found a good deal on an Innokin T20S which is worth getting over the Smoks as it more advanced. My Smok is now totally dead! It vaped nice for about 5 days when a new coil was put in then would go funky.
I somehow have T20 and T22 as well... lol

My son uses a Vape pen 22 and has no issues with it. Personally I wouldn't go with anything with a built in battery. Just gone from a Smok Alien 220 to an iJoy Captain PD270 with a Cleito 220 RTA. Haven't looked back.

Back
Top Bottom