What's new

What is wrong with my Smok vape pen 22?!

My son uses a Vape pen 22 and has no issues with it. Personally I wouldn't go with anything with a built in battery. Just gone from a Smok Alien 220 to an iJoy Captain PD270 with a Cleito 220 RTA. Haven't looked back.

That Smok is well dead now. I know what you mean but your Ijoy is out my budget unfortunately. I have no paid work at the moment.

If its a cheap sub pen you're looking for the Aspire PockeX is an alternative to the 22. Although slightly more expensive its not much more and its not a Smok. :2thumbsup:

If its a cheap sub pen you're looking for the Aspire PockeX is an alternative to the 22. Although slightly more expensive its not much more and its not a Smok. :2thumbsup:

Do you vape on this one then? £20 is my budget so it has to be that or less! Yeah had enough of Smok lol.

no idea what its like but vape potions will have this in their sale from friday Kangertech Top Evod £9

Thanks but want sub Ohm- def getting that Innokin! But my friend is looking for a new Kangertech so sent him the link to the vape potions site- he will be well chuffed with that, thanks!

Thanks but want sub Ohm- def getting that Innokin! But my friend is looking for a new Kangertech so sent him the link to the vape potions site- he will be well chuffed with that, thanks!
well they also have this Smok Stick V8 Baby Kit £22.50

The postie brought my new Innokin T20S this morning. OMG it is AMAZING! The vape is so smoooooooth and flavoursome- it is the best e cig I've ever had/tried. I got it for £19.99 on ebay which included the postage- fab deal. Took 2 days to arrive from payment, so fast delivery also. Innokin are the biz- my Endura T18 ( non sub Ohm ) is good too but I prefer sub Ohming so the Endura is my back up. That was my first and got me off the tobacco back this April. I've had both an Aspire and that Smok both die on me since July! The coil is a prism.

I'm glad that Smok died now lol.

Back
Top Bottom