What's new

What tank do you use?

wilson93

Postman
Right then.

Been vaping a few months now and I'm really getting into it.

I've got the uwell crown on the eleaf I power.

But I'm really interested to try some new tanks. Just wondering what you guys recommend?

Thanks.

I use the nautilus for work and out and about, can't fault it at all.
Started with innokins isub g tanks and liked them so much I've got 3 but are gradually cleaning them out and packing them away because I'm fed up with the coils not lasting so swapping over to rebuildables.
So, my favourites have become the Kayfun v5 clone and the Serpent Mini.
Just had a Steam Crave Aromamizer delivered so looking at giving that a go too.

Nautilus and nautilus mini for out and about mtl.
Kayfun mini v3, Kayfun v5, taifun gt 2, gp heron 1.5 and nextiny for mtl at home.
Kanger top/ subtank for out and about dtl
Goblin mini 2, Griffin, avocado and aromamizer for dtl at home
Velocity and Kennedy for occasional dripping.

I still can't get away from the Kanger subtank mini but it does everything I want it to so why change!?
Occasional dripping on a Wotofo Lush.
Couple of crowns that come out to play now and then and a Krixus that sits there looking pretty until I forget how shit it is, I'm quickly reminded and back it goes to looking pretty.

RBA and six RTAs, Heracles, Crown, Smoks, Vaporesso - all gathering dust (not literally)

Ten Cleitos and eight Stentorians in use all the time.

Everyone's different.

I still can't get away from the Kanger subtank mini but it does everything I want it to so why change!?
Occasional dripping on a Wotofo Lush.
Couple of crowns that come out to play now and then and a Krixus that sits there looking pretty until I forget how shit it is, I'm quickly reminded and back it goes to looking pretty.

I'm the same with the top tanks bud. They're my go to ADV's. The rest I use daily too for most of them, but nowhere near as much as the top tanks lol ;).

Back
Top Bottom