What's new

What wicking material should I buy?

I'm shocked no one has mentioned BP bruceface cotton yet.
For 4mm I'd take some 2.5mm fold it in half and thin it a little, perfect tight fit for 4mm id

If you’re looking for the best. Visit Stealthvape,(other stockists are available) and get yourself some SLIVR cotton.

but MUJI, LOBO offer top wicking at bargain basement prices.

In truth pretty much any vape cotton will work fine. I’m not aware of any, commonly, available cotton that’s truly bad at the job.
Some even find bog standard cotton rope works fine.

If you’re looking for the best. Visit Stealthvape,(other stockists are available) and get yourself some SLIVR cotton.

but MUJI, LOBO offer top wicking at bargain basement prices.

In truth pretty much any vape cotton will work fine. I’m not aware of any, commonly, available cotton that’s truly bad at the job.
Some even find bog standard cotton rope works fine.
Do you think SLIVR is actually better than standard cotton like labo and muji?

It’s hard to say as such things are so subjective. But, for me, yes.
Why?

Not trying to be argumentative, just curious. Because if anything I find it slightly easier to manipulate, but beyond that I'm struggling to see the benefits. But you seemed clear that you preferred it.

Why?

Not trying to be argumentative, just curious. Because if anything I find it slightly easier to manipulate, but beyond that I'm struggling to see the benefits. But you seemed clear that you preferred it.
It’s excellent to work with and, to me, has no break-in time. It also lasts very well. Its, roughly, the same cost as many other cottons, too. Not sure it tastes any better. But the rest make it worth it, in my view.

I didn’t expect much difference but, to me, there was.
Now I wouldn’t throw away all your current cotton stock, to get this. But when you’re out. I think it’s the one to buy. Or will be for me, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom