What's new

What's the absolute best MTL RTA in 2020?

If you were to recommend one of these tanks for someone who hasn't had an RTA before and was thinking about trying one, which one would you recommend? Which is the easiest to use for an RTA novice?

Probably the Ares 2. It comes complete with everything you need to build coils. Wire, cotton, screwdriver, coil wrapper etc.

Not sure if it was mentioned already, but after trying the ares 2, the pandora and the pioneer, I must say that I am most impressed with the pioneer flavours. Once you get the hang of its wicking it's great

does the 2020 clone of the FEV count? Cloners finally offer the full range of AFC screws so you can customize the draw.
Alternatively, expromizer v4- top AFC is a dream to work with.

Kayfun lite 2019 I assume people have mentioned? I got one recently, a supposedly good clone but leaks and gurgles everytime. Can't stand it and will probably bin
Kflite 2019 gurgles a bit like all other kayfuns however leaking is usually the result mis-wicking. Watch some videos and use a 2mm 7 tours 28ga kanthal a1 coil. Put in as much as cotton thst fits.

I only vape MTL so i have more than 2 favourites.
1. Flash e-vapor Fev 4.5+s (yftk clon)
Amazing MTL with air screw alternatives. I use 0.8mm which provides a really tight draw. It is incredible for ADV with tobacco liquids. The steam is nearly cold. Very simple build, solid as rock. The dimensions of this tank is big as you can imagine however you know what they say, "small is good but big is BIG"
2. Svoemesto Kayfun v4
Considered as the best MTL atomizer ever. Hard to build, so many pieces around appx 50. The flavour and the smooth vaping experience with throat hit, incredible. Cold-warm steam.
3. VWM Mods Integra
My favourite ADV tank for fruity liquids. Tight draw, incredible flavour. Easy setup with 13 different air options and top and bottom filling options. Handsome and solid. 6mg nic is the limit for enough throat hit. Cold-warm steam.
4. Svoemesto Kayfun Lite 2019
My other ADV tank besides Integra. Incredibly easy setup, so many customization options, both clone and original. Kayfun original accesories, steamtuners, klon etc. It is hard as rock, very tight draw with xs pin which is adjustable. I use the 24 mm version with extension kit, huge tank. Warm-hot steam.

I look up to some other tanks such as ESG Skyline (i am not a fan of pastry but this tank rocks with pastry). Gus Menelaus 3p tight deck (good with tobacco and very good looking tank however very hard to build).
IMG_20200915_133127_454.jpg
IMG_20200915_133314_314.jpg
IMG_20200915_133127_454.jpg
IMG_20200915_133215_771.jpg
IMG_20200908_172430_219.jpg

Back
Top Bottom