What's new

What's the current vape most like a cigarrete?

Mike the Penguin

Initiate
I started smoking again a while ago and while I'm trying to get back on the vapes there are some main things I miss: The draw of a an actual cigarrete, inhaling fairly strongly.

Even the MTL i've tried don't compare. This might sound silly but the heat of the smoke in my mouth triggers something that is so much better than vapes. I've tried higher wattages, various coils etc.

I am a novice with that stuff, I buy prebuilt vapes. Anyway, after my ramble, any advice on something that is similar to a cigarretes? Any advice welcome, thanks :-)

Those heat-not-burn things like the IQOS might help the transition back to actual vaping.

The aspire vilter has "filter like" drip tips to give a pretty accurate cigarette feel, pair that with a tobacco eliquid and it'll be like you never quit.

I started smoking again a while ago and while I'm trying to get back on the vapes there are some main things I miss: The draw of a an actual cigarrete, inhaling fairly strongly.

Even the MTL i've tried don't compare. This might sound silly but the heat of the smoke in my mouth triggers something that is so much better than vapes. I've tried higher wattages, various coils etc.

I am a novice with that stuff, I buy prebuilt vapes. Anyway, after my ramble, any advice on something that is similar to a cigarretes? Any advice welcome, thanks :-)
There are some MTL tanks tight as a microbes sphincter, so draw is no problem. Though perhaps getting the heat you want, with a tight draw, may take a bit longer.

Thing is, this is all so subjective. tight and hot, for me, may be loose and cool, for you.

I’ll get in trouble. But here goes.
I’d visit as many vape emporiums, as you can, and blag all the test vapes you can. Because it’s only really trying it, that lets you know yay or nay. This should give you an idea if, initially at least, a disposable may fit the bill as you search for a real tank or tanks.
If you’re lucky. A member of staff may have a vape, he’s willing to give you a try with Too. But you can’t bank on it.

its worth mentioning what kits and juice youve already tried so others know not recommend them.

If your after a true very tight MTL draw that mimics that of a cigarette draw then the one that stands out from the crowd in my opinion is Innokins Sceptre 2.

It refillable, takes replaceable S coils, auto and fire button activated, two different power levels and a good internal battery life. I'm currently using one at the moment and the overal performance is really good.

It has the tightest MTL draw I've come across. The airflow is amazing as it will also turn the draw when fully open to DTL draw.

Have to agree with @Richard Winter the innoikin Sceptre 2 is ideal it’s a well made kit and will suit you trying to give up cigs. Good flavour and a nice tight warm draw when vaping.

Have to agree with @Richard Winter the innoikin Sceptre 2 is ideal it’s a well made kit and will suit you trying to give up cigs. Good flavour and a nice tight warm draw when vaping.

I agree with these guys.
I'm not much of a pod user myself so imma bow out of this thread and leave you to the ones who know what they're talking about.

@Mike the Penguin

If you ever move on to rebuildables, feel free to hit me up for suggestions.

Good luck, and stay off the smokes.

its worth mentioning what kits and juice youve already tried so others know not recommend them.
I just got back from a night out so I'll post the specific models tomorrow thanks. The Innokins Sceptre 2 that has been mentioned sounds worth a go.

Back
Top Bottom