What's new

What's the current vape most like a cigarrete?

The @Innokin Sceptre 2 is excellent and well worth you considering, the coils are brilliant and the airflow will almost certainly go tight enough for you.

I've been using mine for a few weeks and absolutely love it.

Yes the @Innokin Sceptre 2 is a really nice MTL kit as others have said, and it is very well made, well done innokin you have made a cracking kit.

Yes the @Innokin Sceptre 2 is a really nice MTL kit as others have said, and it is very well made, well done innokin you have made a cracking kit.
It's a bloody good RDL and DTL pod too lol. Amazing how they get that amount of flavor and vapor from such small coils.

Haha I only do MTL and it’s definitely good at that, I just love it. :2thumbsup:
I do tend to switch between different styles of vaping depending how my mood takes me. I enjoy a tight MTL but other times I enjoy a good DTL on my RTAs or Drippers.

I was really surprised tho when I opened the airflow on the Sceptre 2, the flavor was very good and the amount of vapor for a tiny coil and pod was insane. The span of airflow really is so good.

Geekvape wenax k1 with 1.2 ohm coil is easily the best pod about. I’ve tried most as I love auto draw and always have to have one with me. Nothing seems to be able to knock it off the top spot.

Geekvape wenax k1 with 1.2 ohm coil is easily the best pod about. I’ve tried most as I love auto draw and always have to have one with me. Nothing seems to be able to knock it off the top spot.
thanks, i'm going to try the sceptre 2 and see how it is. thanks for the suggestion though. and thanks to everyone else for their advice. PotV is such a friendly place to be :)

I'm going to try the sceptre 2 after loving the klypse, this sounds like it has an even better MTL draw

Back
Top Bottom