What's new

What's the current vape most like a cigarrete?

Going to be a bit contrarian here: you won’t find a cigarette in vape form, that’s not the point. The point is a) to get of the cigs and b) when you get to it, to enjoy the amazing flavours you get with vaping. Blowing clouds, teasing out flavour notes from a high end MTL attie, playing with coils. If you crave the taste of actual tobacco you may try a pipe as I do.

Seems like one where the Evolv Reflex may be worth considering, not tried it myself but seemed to go down very well with people.

Thanks for the advice all, I'll try that Sceptre 2 :-)
The Sceptre 2 is new so it's only just being rolled out in the shops. I've been using it for nearly 2 weeks while reviewing it and it's one of the best pods I've tried. It doesnt have all the bells and whistles on it but for a MTL device thats simple, refillable with replaceable coils it's a cracking kit.

Going to be a bit contrarian here: you won’t find a cigarette in vape form, that’s not the point. The point is a) to get of the cigs and b) when you get to it, to enjoy the amazing flavours you get with vaping. Blowing clouds, teasing out flavour notes from a high end MTL attie, playing with coils. If you crave the taste of actual tobacco you may try a pipe as I do.

Thanks, I was on the vapes for a while. I do like the taste and smell of fresh tobacco tobacco but I'm not that bothered about the nicotine hit. I quickly got down to 0mg but the tobacco flavoured juices weren't much good, nothing like real tobacco.

The cigs are more a habit again now, not an addiction. I probably won't try a pipe tho, it reminds me of my great uncle. Whenever I vistied his house it was like walking into fog, he smoked his pipe constantly and the painting in the house was always a yellowish colour as well lol

The Sceptre 2 is new so it's only just being rolled out in the shops. I've been using it for nearly 2 weeks while reviewing it and it's one of the best pods I've tried. It doesnt have all the bells and whistles on it but for a MTL device thats simple, refillable with replaceable coils it's a cracking kit.

I received my Sceptre 2 yesterday and it is definitely the best pod kit I've tried for MTL and the battery life is fantastic! Easy to remove the TPD bung as well :)

I received my Sceptre 2 yesterday and it is definitely the best pod kit I've tried for MTL and the battery life is fantastic! Easy to remove the TPD bung as well :)
Glad your liking it mate. It's a cracking little pod kit. As you say, the MTL draw is one of the best I've come across too. The airflow is something else. Opening right up gives a really nice DTL draw too.

I was shocked how long the battery lasted, seemed to go on for ages. I think @Innokin have definitely produced a winner with the Sceptre 2.

Thanks for sharing your experience with the 2ml silicone bung, I've not tried removing it yet as still writing up my review on it and taking the pics.

Back
Top Bottom