Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Self employed and gone bust

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • My company has gone bust

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sat at home on a company ‘furlough’

Votes: 4 5.0%

• Total voters
Still working as a self employed gardener.

I have no problem with social distancing rules.
i am the only person there, even my customer is thousands of miles away.
A couple of weeks ago I did a major tidy on the lower part of the drive where I could meet people so will not have to work there again for months if need be.

Currently Scottish policy is

People working alone, providing community services such as gardeners or window cleaners can continue to work.

"If they can go about their business safely this can be good for the community and we would encourage them to do so," said Ms Sturgeon. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-52017771

I'm a self employed gardener too. Work for a lot of older people and they are just delighted to see someone. Obviously I use common sense with social distancing but can carry on pretty much as normal.

Working from home, full pc base unit, 2 monitors just like being in the office apart from saving time driving in and out of salford and money saved on petrol / wear and tear on the motor

Can vape while I work

Can cook meself something at lunch time

Can pretty much do all I do in the office and getting alot more done

No annoying coughing, throat clearing, noisy eater cunts within earshot

Listen to music while working

Actually glad to be working from home or I think I'd go stir crazy

Win win I actually like working from home apart from next doors screaming brats

I'm a self employed gardener too. Work for a lot of older people and they are just delighted to see someone. Obviously I use common sense with social distancing but can carry on pretty much as normal.

I simplified my work, down to one large garden a couple of years ago.
Makes things a bit simpler.

I am still thinking that at some point, we might see tighter restrictions, that might force us to shut down. I hope not.
The chancellors statement is reassuring from a financial security point of view but leaving the weeds to their own devices for weeks is not an appealing thought.

As I am retired I don't stray much from home mainly to go to non league football matches but as of last night the FA and NL ended the season, there will be no promotion or relegation so start again next year.

The wife and me are staying indoors only going out to do shopping once every 2 weeks other than that if we have to pick up meds from the chemist but wearing masks when we do go out.

I simplified my work, down to one large garden a couple of years ago.
Makes things a bit simpler.

I am still thinking that at some point, we might see tighter restrictions, that might force us to shut down. I hope not.
The chancellors statement is reassuring from a financial security point of view but leaving the weeds to their own devices for weeks is not an appealing thought.

Yep, I hope the restrictions don't become tighter. Would be a disaster for the gardens and customers. Most of my customers are too old to manage to maintain them

Still working, livestock carer or freelance groom depending on animal Been practicing social distancing for yrs & work alone on yards/farms with the occasional one other person around. Can't really do that from home as haven't taught everything how to feed and clean itself out yet

I'm doing both

being at home more than normal with a dog, toad, and wife is doing my head in

i walked terry and Alfie to death up and down the lane to get away from paint the house dig the garden wash the car dig the garden wash the car dig the garden paint the house.......

Mrs wraith is pretty-much housebound anyway.

I'm still working until I've got enough PCs built and configured to support all the new staff we've had to take on home working. Gone from about 40 to 100 in two weeks. Should be done by Friday with only one more batch on the 6th April so can probably work from home from Monday.

Thankfully Baby wraith moved in with her fiance a couple of months ago so I have a spare room for a home office. Plans to convert it into a BDSM dungeon are sadly on hold.

Back
Top Bottom