What's new

Where to buy locally?

Ive heard of a shop opening in Fenham Newcastle, will try and find out exactly where it is.

Any more news on the shop in Fenham?

I have ordered some juice online expecting it to come today and it hasn't, so I have nothing left and need to find somewhere today, my own fault I know.

Nothing in the northeast on there, unless I wasn't searching properly?

Ended up going the the one in the In Shops at the Washington Galleries.... Won't be going back there

They have a try before you buy bit, but all the juice is 24mg so it was no good for me, I bought a menthol, pipe tobacco and a apple pie and custard, they all have the same nasty chemical taste, not much vapour either. Really unpleasant to vape.

Haven't seen it mentioned yet, a branch of eCig Wizard has opened up in Sunderland next to Park Lane.

New shop opened in Houghton Le Spring, cant remember the name of it. Selling ejuice by Magic. Loads of CE5 stuff and a few mods, and cloned Protanks. Tried some blueberry juice, it was o k but tasted nothing like blueberry. Juice is £4.50 for 10ml or £10 for 30ml. Lady who run it was standing outside smoking a tab :)

Back
Top Bottom