What's new

Where To start and what to get.

Nice one @Seedy, I may have to grab one. Do you know if dremel bits will fit this? Also I want to cut the vtr up so I can use different tanks... Did you think that would be up for the job?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app
I dont know but it does come with 2 chucks so I'd guess that they will fit.
Yes, it will be more than comfortable cutting anything metal. It's a good piece of kit.

Apologies for going off topic

BUT

I wonder if you could remove the stock batts and replace them with some 18650/26650 batts ?

Not sure it's worth it. The motor will probably burn out. I cut the whisk off a £2 milk frother, wrapped a bit of sellotape around it so it fitted in a chuck and its a wicked juice whisk. Literally a few seconds and you've got milk so not an entire waste of money for me. Cheap milk frothers are also under powered so all in all, i've not wasted too much money.

I'm gonna grab one in that case, nice one mucker.

Morning all, i have been putting a lot of thought into trying my hand at mod building as I would love to be able to build myself a mod and maybe get to the stage where I am able to do the same for others. I dont expect to be building a dna 30 with in a week as i have never tried anything like this before. What im after is a hand with where to start..... What i plan to do is start to build up a collection of tools etc so i can slowly improve. So first of what tools should i be looking to buy and what kinda mod kit should i be looking at. Cheers guys, hope to be able to stop asking questions and start to answer them as i have in other areas of POTV :)

You copying me fella I'm about to start modding too lololol

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Just looking into what tools I need to get. I think the multi tool in the link I posted is the one, Seedy posted one but everyone I have looked at on eBay it seems the seller's have massively shit feedback so not sure if I can trust that. How long you had yours seedy? I can't find to much info on if dremel bits will fit them or not and that's the deal breaker as If I get into the building I don't want to throw good money after back if you get my drift :-)

Back
Top Bottom