What's new

Where To start and what to get.

Just looking into what tools I need to get. I think the multi tool in the link I posted is the one, @Seedy posted one but everyone I have looked at on eBay it seems the seller's have massively shit feedback so not sure if I can trust that. How long you had yours seedy? I can't find to much info on if dremel bits will fit them or not and that's the deal breaker as If I get into the building I don't want to throw good money after back if you get my drift :-)

Sent from my LG-D802 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

yes i had my one first then seedy got his, i have used my one for loads of stuff and all the dremel suff fits so no worries, i will go and sort out the link for where i got my one from if that helps

Just looking into what tools I need to get. I think the multi tool in the link I posted is the one, @Seedy posted one but everyone I have looked at on eBay it seems the seller's have massively shit feedback so not sure if I can trust that. How long you had yours seedy? I can't find to much info on if dremel bits will fit them or not and that's the deal breaker as If I get into the building I don't want to throw good money after back if you get my drift :-)

Ive had mine about a month now. Very happy with it and quickly delivered. No problems here at all.

To be honest, I think I've forgotten where I got mine from. It might not have been from ebay. I think I searched and found one a couple of quid cheaper direct from a shop.

Want! :D

breakbystealth, splurge out a wee bit on a decent soldering station as you'll not regret it and it'll last - the OH kept buying cheap sh#te ones for us to use that were a complete and utter waste of money and I finally convinced him to get one of these - haven't regretted it for one minute. It's a little bit more expensive than the bog-standard soldering iron, but so much more useful and causes far less swearing ;)

Cheer mucker I will look at this one, it's going to be an expensive one payday I'm thinking. So much to buy tool wise and that's before I even factor in mixing :-) just ordered some black jack to mix up :-)

Back
Top Bottom