What's new

Who had aliens down for 2020 ?

Mammal cells could struggle to fight space germs

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/07/200723092638.htm

The immune systems of mammals -- including humans -- might struggle to detect and respond to germs from other planets, new research suggests.

Microorganisms (such as bacteria and viruses) could exist beyond Earth, and there are plans to search for signs of them on Mars and some of Saturn and Jupiter's moons.

Such organisms might be based on different amino acids (key building blocks of all life) than lifeforms on Earth.

Scientists from the universities of Aberdeen and Exeter tested how mammal immune cells responded to peptides (combinations of amino acids) containing two amino acids that are rare on Earth but are commonly found on meteorites.
That sounds familiar, is it backwards day?

Do you believe the whole evolution theory ?
or do you think we were put here ?
or do you have another theory ?

put here as slaves, by lizards, for a laboratory experiment? and now they’ve come back to harvest our energy?

or put here by jehovah?

i think it’s unlikely
either way.

It doesnt matter, either it happened here, or it happened somewhere else and ended up here, either way it happened somewhere
But yes protiens and amino acids turned into a single cell organism which turned into a multicell organism and one of em ended up as us, whether it had to go through a common ape ancester or was its distinct evolution tree

put here as slaves, by lizards, for a laboratory experiment? and now they’ve come back to harvest our energy?

or put here by jehovah?

i think it’s unlikely
either way.
Sorry, what i meant was yes evolutiin happened, if not here than somewhere else. hydrogen atoms came first, which formed stars with turned hydrogen atoms into helium atoms and so on to form all the atoms that make up the elements of the periodic table, some of which combined to form molecules, some of which formed cells, and ultimately us.

If it happened somewhere else i would think the single cell or multicellular organisms would be as far thru the evolutionary ladder that would have arrived here to start evolving into us

Or maybe not, maybe we were seeded by another race from another planet that evolved there first, but it all started with hydrogen

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom