What's new

Wotofo nexmesh Vs OFRF nexmesh

Electrosoul

Postman
I've just recently bagged the the profile 1.5 RDA and to be fair, it's pretty decent! Does anyone have any preference to what the best brand of nexmesh is? Wotofo claptons mesh v A1 extreme v OFRF mesh?

The OFRF nexMesh is designed for the Profile Unity and v1 RDA and is narrower than the WoToFo nexMesh designed for the v1.5 RDA.

I've used every premade strip, the dual ones from Vandyvape and the Clapton ones from Wotofo are really good but the VandyVape Mesh spool is by far the best. Just cut to size so there's no worrying about which ones fit. Its also wayyy cheaper. Added bonus of being able to use them in TC mode!

I just spent a spare 10mins one day cutting a batch of each size (for the old / new Profile size) using one of the premades as a guide and filling 2 of the little boxes they came in with them, so now I have my own 'precut' strips. I actually make them longer than the pre-cut ones so the arc is higher and I find it gives even more flavour with more surface area!

For cotton I then divide a bit of Cotton Bacon v2 exactly in half lengthways (thickness), then cut each strip into 3. This gives me 6 perfectly cut pieces of cotton.

To install the cotton/mesh - I clamp the mesh down both sides, dry burn, then unscrew one side and roll l the cotton under the mesh (this gets round the issue of the cotton snagging on the jagged cut of the mesh sides but tbh I find my way much easier). Then just gently push the mesh side down over the cotton and clamp it back down. The Mesh spool is so flexible you don't really need to worry about distorting it, you don't need to use the bending tool either, the cotton will just force it back into an arc.

I've used every premade strip, the dual ones from Vandyvape and the Clapton ones from Wotofo are really good but the VandyVape Mesh spool is by far the best. Just cut to size so there's no worrying about which ones fit. Its also wayyy cheaper. Added bonus of being able to use them in TC mode!

I just spent a spare 10mins one day cutting a batch of each size (for the old / new Profile size) using one of the premades as a guide and filling 2 of the little boxes they came in with them, so now I have my own 'precut' strips. I actually make them longer than the pre-cut ones so the arc is higher and I find it gives even more flavour with more surface area!

For cotton I then divide a bit of Cotton Bacon v2 exactly in half lengthways (thickness), then cut each strip into 3. This gives me 6 perfectly cut pieces of cotton.

To install the cotton/mesh - I clamp the mesh down both sides, dry burn, then unscrew one side and roll l the cotton under the mesh (this gets round the issue of the cotton snagging on the jagged cut of the mesh sides but tbh I find my way much easier). Then just gently push the mesh side down over the cotton and clamp it back down. The Mesh spool is so flexible you don't really need to worry about distorting it, you don't need to use the bending tool either, the cotton will just force it back into an arc.
I really appreciate you sharing this with me, this will not only save money similar to wire coil builds but also the time this will save from arsing about with duel coils.. this is now my preferred way of vaping, I'll be sticking to mesh RDAs from now on and I'll be defo bagging some of vandy vapes mesh wire.. thanks for the heads up on how to build with this

Back
Top Bottom