What's new

Yeah bye then Cotton Bacon.... HELLO Muji!

Muji is great as so easy to use. Not the best flavour though and that's why I now use Kendo Gold. Do really need to soak it before using though otherwise you can get little air pockets and it won't wick properly

I'm a Pleb!!
Only ever use Muji . I haven't got the subtle taste buds of many, so I have NO idea whether it tastes funky at first. I have always used it, apart from an ill advised attempt with CB which ended up in disaster so if it ain't broke................ etc, etc. :)

I'm a Pleb!!
Only ever use Muji . I haven't got the subtle taste buds of many, so I have NO idea whether it tastes funky at first. . :)

Yeh. Me too.

I was happy enough with silica and would have no problem going back to it . My thoughts are that whatever you use for a wick and whatever taste it might have, your taste buds and brain soon filter it out when you vape on it all the time.

I am quite prepared to believe that wicking material might be more important when folk are chucking huge power at their coils and sucking up milliliters of juice with every draw but at lower power I am not convinced choice of wick matters much. Or like you I am just a Pleb with an unsophisticated palette.

Regarding the taste I don't think that I have ever noticed a difference.
For me all that it comes down to is ease of use.

Regarding the taste I don't think that I have ever noticed a difference.
For me all that it comes down to is ease of use.

Aye it’s a bit like arguing a different type of glass would change the taste of beer.

Aye it’s a bit like arguing a different type of glass would change the taste of beer.
Well... The glass can actually change the taste of your beer :D
For example a Hefeweizen (whatever that would be in english) is always served in a really tall and thin glass, because it stays carbonated for longer due to the height and the small opening. Pour that one in a short glass with a wide opening and it will go flat petty damn quickly. I could go over the other beer styles / glasses, but let's just keep it at that :D

I meant type of glass, as in the composition of the glass itself, rather than the style of it.

Yes I find it much easier to wick with Muji cotton over cotton bacon..
Just cut your strip and off you wick.

Back
Top Bottom